• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

osick87

Community Liaison

75a2cd19ac93735eb1cfd6c480f0b266.gif

Sorry if I'm a dick head fan at the moment.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Toronto has been my fantasy team feeder for six years because PEDs or something but Toronto fans almost had me rooting for Birdland tonight.

osick87

Community Liaison
It's okay to make fun of it because if that was Girardi I'd be livid

Giradi would have used every fucking RP at his disposal. You would not have come across this issue.

When the Rangers start pounding the BJs like a $2 whore it's going to be Chuck Norris overload in here.

You mean the team that couldn't even drop Jose Bautista with a flush shot.

The team that was weak to wait until the last AB you saw Jose.

That fucking game may have been the last time I got ridiculously tilted. I probably would have bit Bannisters Vulture Nose off if I was the 25th man on the roster. I may say hockey fights are dumb but that's because I know the creature I become.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Girardi had some weird mismanagement a couple of times this year. Mostly involving considering Anthony Swarzak a high leverage reliever

osick87

Community Liaison
Toronto has been my fantasy team feeder for six years because PEDs or something but Toronto fans almost had me rooting for Birdland tonight.

It's cause they sell out for pull power.

That last sentence hurts me good sir.

Unles it was the water bottle toss. Then I understand.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Anyone but the Sox in the AL is fine with me. Preferably Cleveland because Lindor is so fun to watch, but I know the baseball gods will send Big PEDpi off with another ring and I've already accepted it. Think I'm rooting for a native americans vs. walgreens world series

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Anyone but the Sox in the AL is fine with me. Preferably Cleveland because Lindor is so fun to watch, but I know the baseball gods will send Big PEDpi off with another ring and I've already accepted it. Think I'm rooting for a native americans vs. walgreens world series

BELIEVELAND.

osick87

Community Liaison
I go

1) Jays
2) Indians (had to defend Shapiro/Atkins so much they became my 2nd AL team)
3) Sox (Best team earns respect)
4)Rangers (Fuck your 1 run Luck, Also see above. Sam Dyson's beard is bad)

NL
1) Cubs (Best Team)
2) Dodgers (2nd Best Team)
3) Walgreen's (Bryce Harper)
4) Wild card winner (like @doh's giant's but @Travis7401, Also pulling for former Jays product Thor)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
That'd actually be kinda interesting. I'd obviously prefer a Grapefruit boogaloo but maybe, I'd have to go during spring break I think

osick87

Community Liaison
I love the Jays but the driving distance of Grapefruit is terrible. If you want to be my caddy, then okay.

Above reason and possibly cuddling with @digs makes Cactus more interesting.

Hike

güero
Cleveland's pitching situation is a mess. Kluber and Bauer and pray for showers. :dunno:

osick87

Community Liaison
Yeah I've only been to Phillies, Yankees, and Jays games in Grapefruit. Never been to a Rays ST game oddly.

I'd do the run if I didn't have to drive. Arizona is great because every park is like 30 mins (@digs) and has $10 OF lawn seating.

Yankee, you pay your own flight, I'll get your tickets, @TonyGin&Juice can pay for the "entertainment".

All the rest of the WBL can come too. @Travis7401 I will pay one night of drinking if he does me**

** He pays for the first night (Is it laying a good base for my liver? Yes but I'd still kill a HS kid with the amount of drinking. Hey fuck you Trav will even it out with drinking water"

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I could always do a drive to Phoenix, would take me about two days but I could stop in Austin or something like that. Been wanting to do that for a while. I'll see what my spring break dates are and stuff like that either way

osick87

Community Liaison
I'd be your passenger if you wanted.

That drive seems excessive for one person.

NEW FUCKING ITINERY

WE WATCH JAYS FIRST ST GAME

ROAD TRIP WITH A 5 foot Latino and a 6 foot Canuck

MEET YOU ALL IN PHOENIX

CRUNK TIMES (@Orlando, @Gooksta, @pavel, @bruin, @whoever)

SHIT I HAVE TO DRIVE HOME WITH YANKEER

WE CATCH THE LAST JAYS (HOPEFULLY YANKS) ST GAME

I shit myself so bad that the flight attendants think I need quarantine.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
That'd be fun too. I was going to do the drive when I was considering moving to Phx but decided to stay at FSU for now. Depends on my class schedules, I'm probably willing to skip a monday or a thursday or something but that leaves like ~10 days with 4 being travel

I was/am going to go to the west coast in the summer for a longer trip too which is why I am considering driving this time to save money but if anything it'd probably make more sense to drive during the summer when I have more time. :dunno:

We could maybe pick up @GatorTD or @Schauwn in Texas if we want to get wild

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Done AZ ST 2 years in a row and it rules. You can get in 2 games/day pretty easily with some planning, and there are tons of great AirBnB places in Tempe and Scottsdale. Great drinking towns, too, and some of the ballparks are incredible.

osick87

Community Liaison
I like road trips. I have the vacation days to get to know Yankee. I'd I don't road trip with you and you drive up. First night Yankee Drinks are on me, drinks aren't full ride so let me know and full trip hotel are on me. If you don't want to cuddle with a 255 L bearded canuck, well drink alot

osick87

Community Liaison
Many sentences don't make sense. I will be road trip buddy, will drink @pavel under the table, will drink shame Travis, will cuddle @digs,

All good goals.

Waiting on @Packfan to answer. Let's give them the match Up of the ages.

osick87

Community Liaison
I understood about half of that post so I agree I think
If you guarantee (pay) me a Jays Grapefruit early game, then I have I'll road trip. We will split trip pAying as go. If not(we meet in AZ), you are in my room free of charge. You drive from Florida to Arizona and don't get deported, you deserve a free room (and maybe a lapper)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Most ideal way to save a day would be a day game in Tampa/Dunedin for the Jays when you get here then drive to my place in Tallahassee so we can save 4 hours going from Tampa to Texas (Houston? San Antonio?) the next day. Depends how much I can drive in one day, I haven't done over 10Hrs before and it's like ~29 to Phx from Tallahasse/33 from Tampa

Yeah I'll let you know what works best. It'd be cool to hit a road trip but depends how times play out and stuff

osick87

Community Liaison
It's your car and your data, if this on-the-go boogaloo by Christmas, you Al lbw I'll have liver disease.

If I end up flying/driving without me, you stay with me and I owe you.

osick87

Community Liaison
Most ideal way to save a day would be a day game in Tampa/Dunedin for the Jays when you get here then drive to my place in Tallahassee so we can save 4 hours going from Tampa to Texas (Houston? San Antonio?) the next day. Depends how much I can drive in one day, I haven't done over 10Hrs before and it's like ~29 to Phx from Tallahasse/33 from Tampa

Yeah I'll let you know what works best. It'd be cool to hit a road trip but depends how times play out and stuff

Bud talk to me when ST schedules are confirmed, if I go to a Grape game, and then we drove to AZ, then Crunkify our bond(@Travis7401, @Orlando, @OU11, @digs, @whocares, @Packfan)

I'd likely pay for your gas throughout,slow me receipts when we leave ways.

osick87

Community Liaison
most likely scenario: Yank and I road trip to Arizona, some how convince @pavel, @Orlando, @TrojanMan,@Shakabreaux (SHAKA!!!!!!) to come for a weekend, I thank baby Jesus for tequila. I fly home and tell Yankee to follow his dreams

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Arizona is kind of beautiful, too, provided you take lots of drugs and steer clear of rednecks

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'm cool flying there too. I'm pretty set on not staying in Florida for spring break so Phx is as good a destination as any, just a matter of determining the means of travel

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
The playoff schedule is such garbage. Five days off is insane for a division winner, that's a huge disadvantage. They shouldn't have a quirky number of wildcard teams that necessitates this type of schedule in the first place, but if they are going to they should play these play-in wildcard games immediately and roll right into the division series.

Both wildcard play-in games on Monday, not spreading them out for ratings.

Day off (or, even better, not)

ALDS and NLDS both start on Wednesday (or Tuesday)

Wild card teams don't like it? Too much of a SACRIFICIAL LAMBSHIP? Win ur division.