• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

Wolfman21

i always hate when people talk about instances like that and say, "well if that would have been a walk, then he would have scored on posey's double". I agree with @Orlando. A walk there changes everything and the one thing that is likely to NOT happen, is a Posey double.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
They should have hire Mark Kostay while they had a chance. Legit - I saw him at Hodad's last time I was in Sun Diego.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
BTPOKcX.gif

osick87

Community Liaison
Big shoutout to the studio singing Oh Canada. Guaranteed Pedro's doing

Last edited:

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Nah, I'm not even going there with the Nats, anything can happen and honestly sports are whatever to me to me. It's just great to see the vets doing so well and you love hating on them.

I'm glad the two guys that are always injured or good to take a meatball for strike three or hit into a rally killing double play have been absent this playoff series. Also glad Dusty Baker hasn't tripped over his dick and fucked the team with dipshit moves. I'll wear my Danny Espinosa shirzey just for you tomorrow!