• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
giphy.gif

CJ_24

My assumption is they sell those to people who sit in "Judge's Chambers." I think I have seen other people wearing them. When in Rome, I suppose.

CJ_24

The team loans them to the people selected to sit in that section

Fans have been dressing up as jurists in Judge’s honor for weeks now, even taking the show on the road to Kansas City, but now the Yankees have made it official with “The Judge’s Chambers,” a bank of seats in rightfield ensconced in faux mahogany.
The seats will be filled at random by 18 fans from elsewhere in the stadium. The team will loan them the judge’s robes (with the Yankees logo on the front and Judge’s No. 99 on the back) but they get to keep the “All Rise” foam gavel.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
They're going a bit far with this new set, IMO.... PIRATES vs MERMAIDS vs VAMPIRES vs DINO-RIDERS (yep)

That being said, I"m still pleased because they've pissed off all the MRA/Gamers Gate contingent of magic players by making with the latest version of their favorite planes-walker JACE look slightly effeminate? To me, Jace has always seemed a little light in the loafers, to me... but apparently this outfit is a bridge too far for the trogs and they are MAD AS HELL.

Jace-Cunning-Castaway-Ixalan-Spoiler.png

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm going to start going to FNM just so I can play JACE THE AMBIGUOUS CASTAWAY and stare down my opponent, daring him to make a joke.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This dude definitely not a bit androgynous at all!

060.jpg

I'd imagine if those guys saw me they'd think I was a woman

Well, at least they wouldn't try and talk to you then...

Wolfman21

holy shit, i just looked at the standings across MLB for the first time since like early May..........i did not realize the Giants were as terrible as they are. They're Phillies level bad this season

Hoping the Braves can somehow allow the Mets to pass them over the final month. No reason to finish with more wins than these other garbage teams and cost yourself draft position

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
One more win and a Cleveland window store reimburses everyone who bought windows in July. That team is so enjoyable to watch, definitely will be my wagon once the Yanks lose in the wild card to BERRIOS and the WINKIES.

nowitsourtime

One more win and a Cleveland window store reimburses everyone who bought windows in July. That team is so enjoyable to watch, definitely will be my wagon once the Yanks lose in the wild card to BERRIOS and the WINKIES.

After watching the Yankees beat the Twins soundly in the playoffs throughout the entire 2000s, this is a far different expectation than I have.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Lol chances the Twins beat the Yankees in the playoffs are 0.000000000%. See: 2003, 2004, 2009, 2010

Wolfman21

Id put his ass on the bench for a week. Misjudge the ball, whatever, it happens. But the effort after that is unforgivable

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
After watching the Yankees beat the Twins soundly in the playoffs throughout the entire 2000s, this is a far different expectation than I have.

Paul "Cocaine Haze" Molitor is captaining the ship now, not Ron "Those Guys Over There Just Have Our Number" Gardenhire so I wouldn't be shocked if the T---s actually beat them in a one game play-in series.

Id put his ass on the bench for a week. Misjudge the ball, whatever, it happens. But the effort after that is unforgivable

Twatter vidya ain't loading - better or worse than Nyjer Morgan throwing his glove into the stands?

Wolfman21

Twatter vidya ain't loading - better or worse than Nyjer Morgan throwing his glove into the stands?

He came in on a liner that sailed over his head. Then he jogged back to the ball and kinda lazily sidearm threw it back to the infield and gave up an inside the park slam

Wolfman21

since being called back up to the bigs in early August, Dansby Swanson has hit .320/.440/.430. Meanwhile, his 20 year old 2B counterpart, Ozzie Albies, is hitting .293/.364/.459 since being called up around the same time.

Wolfman21

Luiz gohara outdueled max scherzer in his 2nd career start. He started the season in A+ ball. Braves got him in a trade for some AAAA guys last season.