• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Happy Bonilla Day @Rutgers Mike

cbsbonilla.jpg

goblue96

M Franco and T Joseph go back-to-back while Z Efflin goes the distance as the Phils beat the Barves. Yeah, it's the Barves but, hey, you need to beat up on the teams worse than you.

Borman

Brewers looking to sweep Nats today. Wat? Now that i said it they'll lose though.

Plus Garza is on the hill so we fucked.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Myers has a pretty swing and love the no batting gloves, but not sure his brother was the best choice considering he pegged him haha. Can't say I blame him though.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah it's still a pitchers park even after all the changes. It's definitely more fair now, but it's rough on lefties.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah or Seager should have been the starter. Half the starters probably shouldn't be haha.

goblue96

Why was it a national crime that the Royals had, what seemed like, 2/3 of their starters making the team in 2015 before Selig stepped in but the Cubs can have their whole fucking infield make the ASG.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
The bill of the hats are stupid but the gold outline hat logos are sweet looking. Should have had the jersey logo and numbers outlined in gold too.