• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020-2021 Bowl Thread Edition - Protect ya neck

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Dear Nutopians,

CLEMSONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning #Clemsoning

Signed,

The Hachiko!

bruin

garciacampbell.0.jpg

Lightningwar

Administrator
This KY\NCST game is going to end in a brawl. Players are chippy and refs aren't calling penalties from what I have seen.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
windinia has no penix
This unironically. Tuttle was laughably bad that last series. A quick screen pass that somehow took five seconds to get to the receiver and then he runs out of bounds for a six yard loss when he was literally right next to the sideline and easily could’ve thrown it away. Then two awful throws. Thanks

Indiana will never win a bowl in my lifetime. Kill me, Pete!

Wolfman21

defense played better than I expected missing 4 starters. Bailey Hockman is absolute trash. I knew hed be trash today because he struggled against any defense that wasn't absolute trash this season. Leary breaking his leg against Duke basically killed our chances against any team that wasn't complete ass. Doesnt help that our kicker apparently hurt his groin this morning which is why he sucked ass. Surprised we only lost by 2.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
We had a FANTASTIC FINISH in the World Junior Hockey Tournament. Finland entered the third down 2-0 against rival Sweden and scored the GAME-WINNER with 23 seconds left. @adchester
Gf studied abroad in SVERIGE for a year so I'm obligated to support the SWEDE FADES but I'm all for a fantastic finish

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Now the question is can cristibald start his hall of fame push in these remaining ten minutes

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fiesta Bowl offensive player of the game threw for 159 yards lol

Brick

#cristoBUMSclick

someone pull up the RiValZZ rankings of cal, oregon state, iowa state the past few years. cristobal a bum.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
People make fun of Mack Brown but he’s winning at UNC and has the team stocked with talent. As a Vol fan I’d kill for that about now. How bout you, Brasky?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Howell seems like a total choad