• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2024: The Offseason Thread

Mame YO

slings rocks
Before the dark ages (taggart, cristobum rebuild) I was mostly going to one game each year. Just trying to get back to that again. Im not really sure how I could afford it before when I was making like 40k/yr during the GREAT RECESSION but I can afford it now so I might as well enjoy myself lol.

The blazers suck so bad I was even considering getting cheap tickets to take my kid to one of those games this season too. Ma’wife isn’t too thrilled with that idea so we’ll see. Decent tickets are like $20 lol.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Gen pop doesn't even have their tickets yet. Definitely better to wait till early Oct to buy
I did a little more research on this because of this post and I’ve probably been buying tickets wrong. I usually buy early in the season or even preseason. Turns out you want to buy relatively close to game day.

digs

sun of nothing
I did a little more research on this because of this post and I’ve probably been buying tickets wrong. I usually buy early in the season or even preseason. Turns out you want to buy relatively close to game day.
yea lol, non premium ASU tickets are like 10-20% of face value on game day. Equivalent to my tickets for the ASU - USC game were listed for ~500 bucks the week before the game and like 50-100 gameday

not really a NBA fan, but it's fun to go to the games. Waaaay too expensive round here doe

Skeeter

Uber felon
I had buckeye season tickets for the Urban tenure. I never got them until late July early August.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
The blazers are so bad that nosebleed seats are literally $2/ea right now lol.

Although I never paid for them because my dad had a friend who worked for the organization - I recall that back in the 1990s, the Clippers actually had multi-game packages that started as low as $20, lol.

Got to see several games in the old Sports Arena, watching the old San Antonio Spurs before Duncan (and David Robinson just going to town on the hapless Clips) as well as the old Miami Heat when their headliners were Glen Rice and Rony Seikaly.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Who knows, maybe that’s the change of pace he needs to get back on track. Or maybe he’s washed idk.

bruin

UCLA to hire Darren Uscher as General Manager. He comes from Oregon and previously worked at Auburn and Boise State.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Last week a Tejas INSIDER logged a 60% crystal ball saying Muhammad was going to Tejas.

We now have competing CRYSTAL BALLS

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Seriously, though, no hard feelings over here. He accomplished everything he could at Michigan. Hard to care if we have a downswing now, although next year could still be pretty good.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
What is most perplexing is that he was allegedly betting on himself (as part of a 8-leg parlay). This news made a lot more sense initially, because it seemed to explain why he was so lackluster that season.

Brick

What is most perplexing is that he was allegedly betting on himself (as part of a 8-leg parlay). This news made a lot more sense initially, because it seemed to explain why he was so lackluster that season.
yeah this is funny because he very clearly looked like he didnt give a shit after he broke out his first season. lol