• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2040 Off-Season Thread (ARBITRATION NEEDS TO BE DONE)

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
kenny-powers-american-o.gif

Man am I happy with this sim.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I don't think you beat my offer by much. Surprised he signed and didn't ask for more. Congrats.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I probably did overpay 2-3M per, but in FA you are always going to do that. This is the first FA deal that I didn't feel like I went out of my comfort zone as far as value goes. Very happy, and it was the final piece to my rotation that I needed. I'm set now, might look for some depth deals in preseason but my starters and lineup are set

Lloyd Carr

How literally do you guys take the up and down arrows in determining when to promote/demote your minor league players?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Depends. Unless there are mitigating circumstances, I usually go for 450 PAs or 150 IP before considering promotion. If someone is mashing then I will move them up. The arrows are a nice starting point though.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Yeah I think my factors for promotion/demotion are the age of prospect, how much you want to win now, how many prospects you have at that level at his position and how much you value the prospect.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It just refuses to work without being plugged into the wall. I dont get it, but we strong now

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Again you need to chill out, that's been buggin to. You're there all night so just hold on.

jdlikewhoa

you're messing with my system. I like to see the update... nap on it. And then go over it again. It's almost nap time

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Can't help it, the server isn't taking the upload. All I can do is retry until it does

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Tonight is not a night the website wants to upload. Orlando can try, ive failed about 9 times and im over it

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
haha, you can try the website without ruining anything. Idk if it is something with my computer or what, but when I try to upload to the website I get a 404 error