• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2040 WBL Season Thread (Roster Exansion Time)

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Good to know. Crash has pitched well in A so far and Zumaya is close in AAA. Zumaya is fragile doe.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Morales is pitching like a bauce. 8 innings pretty much every start and one walk on the year. The rest of my staff blows. If my pen could hold it together we would win a few more games.

George Harris, who I brought up to be a stop gap in CF, had a nice first week as well.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Welcome to the WBL life bruh. Injuries on low? Tommy John for your best SP. I'm waiting for my big month where everyone goes down. I have one a year. So far just lost my best LF, probably 4th best hitter. The storm is coming though, I can feel it.

jdlikewhoa

I think this was discussed in the UBL but I never had any reel e good pitching prospects so I'd forgotten about it. I should probably put a few guys on one

jdlikewhoa

I'll have to go back and look at how many pitches Kasib has been throwing per start. He may be on that Dusty Baker development plan.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I do mine based on age regardless of level. I've got my 17 yo's on 75. Non-prospects also have no pitch counts for me.

doh

OU with a ridiculous record

My team in second fighting for a playoff spot with a terrible pythag difference

Tankee 6-25

Good to know we are back to normal.

doh

BRvd7.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
This is a very simple game. You simulate throwing the ball, you simulate catching the ball, you simulate hitting the ball. Sometimes you simulate a win, sometimes you simulate a loss, sometimes it simulates rain. Think about that for a while.