• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2046 WBL Off-Season Thread

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Life with Mr. bin Aliyy, by Wendell Gee

Expectation: Winning Record
Record: 83-79
Mood: Furious

Patience: Tolerant
Fiscal Personality: Charitable
Budget: Cut 16M

:thumbsup:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Welcome to my most hated player, I needed a new 3B.

Rep is on the market now

osick87

Community Liaison
Roque Mobbster!!!

I'm lucky Andre was servicable at third or Repeteira would be reel reel tempting

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
He does. At 2B. I'm hoping since he only has 115 games at third under his belt he can pop to a 55 or 60 there and be hidden by Zwagger's eliteness. Plus I was fucking 8th in defensive efficiency last year with my great fielding so eff it

osick87

Community Liaison
I think I am going to sit on my hands in terms of Free Agency (maybe a RP), try and penny pinch and save for Ramsbutts, Tomas and Soto's extensions.

Wolfman21

Was kinda worried about re-signing Ashaulov to a 4 million dollars through Arb...but after looking at the outfield free agents...i'm glad I did.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
If I sign Rat, i'll have 8 Starting Pitchers...lol
:laughing: I'm kind of the same way. I always feel like I can never have too much pitching, but I might be at that point. Rapley getting hurt makes me think about brining back the Rat.

Wolfman21

@Orlando I'm kind of the same way. I always feel like I can never have too much pitching, but I might be at that point. Rapley getting hurt makes me think about brining back the Rat.

Yeah. I've got Peppers, Verberne, Homicide, Cross, Schulz, Martinez and Hud who all are good enough/started games for me last season. Then I also have Fishburn in my AAA is ready and his expectation is to be in the majors. Hud has the best ratings out of my young guys, but i don't know if hes ready. Making a decision on who starts, who goes to the bullpen, etc is gonna be tough.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Finally get to try something I've wanted to forever. Super average to bad SPs and a crazy power lineup

Zwagger
Zo
Ammar
Haamid
Sauce
Bernal
Rojas
Ovadilla
Farid

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
5 Hours.

ProdLeftTD_2013OrigBerryBottle.jpg

Wolfman21

Tony Rosales' contact potential improved to 60, power improved to 45, avoid k's up to 75.

Now if I can get his defense to improve, though I doubt it. Not sure if his defensive ratings are Center Field worthy.