• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2048-49 Hot Stove (FREE AGENCY IS OPEN)

Lloyd Carr

Had my laptop not broke, I could have exported the last two weeks of the season and rested starters (and avoided Luong getting injured as well). Only reason he beat me in the playoffs is because I couldn't export.

asterisk_operator_u2217_icon_256x256.png

:trollface:

Schauwn

yeah, the download "bar" drops down at the top and freezes at 0%. I'll try again in the morning.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I guess closers don't pitch in spring training? Naz didn't make an appearance.

osick87

Community Liaison
He'll be like Wade Redden in the AHL.

"I bought a few iPads for game-winning goals and stuff like that," Redden said, chuckling. "And bought a few dinners. It's light-years in difference when you're talking about the salaries and what those kids were making. They were great guys. But obviously it's a bit of culture shock in terms of lifestyle and stuff."

Lloyd Carr

And his year's salary?

edit: The rest of his salary. Reel signed him for like 10 years.

well, youll have to pay it anyway.

Ill give you a 5th for each year's salary left. Looks like he has 2 years and a vesting option. ill give you two 5ths to cut him.

Lloyd Carr

Would there be any repercussions of cutting him? Fan interest going down? Owner getting pissed? Future washed up legends won't take anymore 3 year deals?

Do all your changes and export. Then cut him and see what happens. If the fans/owner gets pissed, you'll likely immediately get an e-mail telling you so. If you want to keep him cut and get my picks, export again. If not, just don't export again under this sim.

I doubt there will be any repercussions. Dude was turrible last year, and isn't even a WBL starter anymore. I cut Borrett (a long-time Murrican; I retired his number too) last year prior to the off-season (during the playoffs), and I got an e-mail saying my fans were pissed. But I've still got near max fan interest and all that.

ZackMills

Have mercy
Do all your changes and export. Then cut him and see what happens. If the fans/owner gets pissed, you'll likely immediately get an e-mail telling you so. If you want to keep him cut and get my picks, export again. If not, just don't export again under this sim.

I doubt there will be any repercussions. Dude was turrible last year, and isn't even a WBL starter anymore. I cut Borrett (a long-time Murrican; I retired his number too) last year prior to the off-season (during the playoffs), and I got an e-mail saying my fans were pissed. But I've still got near max fan interest and all that.

No instantaneous email, but it did say I would be giving him money over the course of 3 years, so the vesting option is guaranteed if you release the player.

I don't want to fuck anything up, so I'll sleep on your offer (3 fifths) and decided while exporting tomorrow.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
No instantaneous email, but it did say I would be giving him money over the course of 3 years, so the vesting option is guaranteed if you release the player.

I don't want to fuck anything up, so I'll sleep on your offer (3 fifths) and decided while exporting tomorrow.
Yeah you definitely have to pay the vesting option.