• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2048-49 Hot Stove (FREE AGENCY IS OPEN)

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I won 103 games last year and have IMO a better team... and my owner is still "neutral". What a fucking moron.

I'm projected to go down $2m as of now but I spent $50m all told in IFA. Got $78m in budget room too (but losing as of now 4 starting position players, 2 SP and 2 RP). I think it'll go up if I make the playoffs but I'm projected at a slight loss as of now.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
My owner was neutral and gave me the goal to win a ship in the next 4 years. I don't know how you can't be "Win Now!" at that point, but I wouldn't get your hopes up @doh

doh

FWIW the attendance might be off significantly, I think they project me at like 36k per game and there is no way that's going to happen.
Yeah I think it's really off. I've sold 5,000 more season tickets at a higher price which comes to over $15m more over last year. And I'm still projected overall to make less money via ticket sales with 91 fan interest.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think wendell is finally able to finish 1st or 2nd now. I really may miss the playoffs, it might be fun to watch this year

doh

I think wendell is finally able to finish 1st or 2nd now. I really may miss the playoffs, it might be fun to watch this year
One thing is for sure: your team is going to shatter whatever the record is for most RS+RA.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
My offense is going to be a tad worse i think. Working two rooks in will mean two positions playing worse. Mosterd should hit his form this year though. If i trade juarez mid season it'll be worse unless mcbride lights up aaa.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
My offense is going to be a tad worse i think. Working two rooks in will mean two positions playing worse. Mosterd should hit his form this year though. If i trade juarez mid season it'll be worse unless mcbride lights up aaa.

Quit it

doh

Shopping around the sixth overall pick... Want an "ace" or a premium bat who is signed for at least another year or two.

Positions of interest: SS,3B,LF. Willing to put in a player who is going to be a FA too as a replacement (Bernal, Seguin, Dean Juarez, Herc)

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@Yankee151 I'm calling up all your best prospects if you don't get 25 men on your 25 man. They gon' all get hurt. If you've already done that then nevermind

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Errbody, gimme some alternate names for the feeder teams. I changed Phoenix to the Eindhoven Lempkes. I was bored and decided to make some international teams for them. Going to switch it up a bit. Will set up college and HS where one conference is North American and one is international. College will be North America/Europe with HS being North America/all over. No time for studies with all that travel

QgUjZHI.png

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Is there anything specific I need to do prior to the next advance? I have my teams organized how I want them, but I wasn't sure if there are any other tasks I needed to know about for spring training?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Oslo Otters(NOR)
Rovaniemi Hawkeyes(FIN)
Tijuana Turtles(MEX)
Rio Toucans(BRA)
Zanzibar Tidal Wave(TAN)
Calcutta Dinousaurs(IND)
Yokohama Ham Fighters(JAP)
Hong Kong Bronze Frogs(HKG)
Manila Mashers(PHI)
London Bridges(ENG)
Warsaw Wings(POL)
Samarkand Spice(UZB) @Wendell Gee wrote a backstory on them

Ripped from the history thread that I slacked on, you could take any of those i suppose

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Is there anything specific I need to do prior to the next advance? I have my teams organized how I want them, but I wasn't sure if there are any other tasks I needed to know about for spring training?

Don't think so, unless you want to retool who gets time late in ST. Tonight after the sim and tomorrow you'll need to cut your team down to 25 men, but other than that we're in the part of the year where it really is 5 min a day.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Trogmont Shit Geysers

Going in the HS North American league. Where should trogmont be located? Durant, OK?

Need some more Western Europe teams, would like the names to be related to the city/country they're located in. I think I need two more.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Okay doing the Americas now.

Need 5 North American teams, I'm just going through the north and changing team names of current teams but if you have any good ones you like shoot em over.

Changing one to Tijuana at the moment, but otherwise I'm not going to change cities because I don't want to think