• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2048-49 Hot Stove (FREE AGENCY IS OPEN)

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Man making them actual MLB teams looks so nice tho...

WhRNWHA.png

v3GpOcL.png

szrE3a8.png

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Going to pick my favorite logos/jerseys in the American/National. If you have any requests I'll make sure they're in, I'm going to do the ones you guys are fans of (that I remember)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Completely unrelated but did the Casablanca Time logo that Qual made for me ever get into the game? I know they are still blue and white when the logo colors are green/purple. If not do you think you could whenever you get a chance (I can go find the logo)

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Let me know if a team you want isn't in, I'll replace one of the others.

5f96lsx.png

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Completely unrelated but did the Casablanca Time logo that Qual made for me ever get into the game? I know they are still blue and white when the logo colors are green/purple. If not do you think you could whenever you get a chance (I can go find the logo)

I never saw it.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Shit. First world batting problems. Can't put my best lead off guy up there because everybody gets mad, Zo is my worst hitter but he still thinks he's a middle lineup guy. I can't make him mad because I need to resign him in a few years for his retirement contract.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Can't, im not about winning I'm about getting carrier/haamid as many HRs and RBIs as possible

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
You can zero them both out if you want. I did it one year. Dev may have been at like $2m actually.

Lloyd Carr

I think Im locked in for this year, but Im gonna try it next year.

Im going to lose some guys to FA, so Ill need all the money I can get.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
It looks like we're more competitive this year, still losing but closer haha. I know it's only spring ball but still.

osick87

Community Liaison
You need to treat your ML squad like a Fortune 500 Board room and your minor league prospects as women and minorities. Let them develop under that glass ceiling for awhile.

Unless they are older and have nothing left to prove in the minors.

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
What is the middle of the lineup? Does 6 count?
Shit. First world batting problems. Can't put my best lead off guy up there because everybody gets mad, Zo is my worst hitter but he still thinks he's a middle lineup guy. I can't make him mad because I need to resign him in a few years for his retirement contract.
Can't, im not about winning I'm about getting carrier/haamid as many HRs and RBIs as possible
He gets more at third, I've tried both

Such drama. Much wow.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It's about all i can handle these days wendell. I dont really want to play, i just want to talk about it

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I refuse to be a non playing commissioner. That would last a day before i would ask myself why, then the league would fold

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
We've suffered through many hardships, like the Cornfed Rebellion, the ZackMills 3rd Rounder Manifesto, and Wolfmad winning the world shampionship. We can handle anything