• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2048-49 Hot Stove (FREE AGENCY IS OPEN)

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
So we're starting free agency now, right?
kill-you-michael-scott.gif

Lloyd Carr

Went with three guys for the HoF this year. Clinch, Jetsam, and Connor.

Outside of these three, I'd only have put Banjo and Tornado in up to this point. Maybe Yilmanz too.

Lloyd Carr

My main metric for HoF voting is that the player have at least 10 years of great play. 10 solid years where youre at the top of the league and setting yourself apart from the rest, and Ill consider you.

Ill make an exception for guys who are fantastic, but dont last a full 10 years, so long as they were the best of the best during that time. Id vote those guys in under the guise of why Id votr Terrell Davis into the Football HoF.

Or in the case of Tornado, he was reel good. Not the best and not the best for 10+ years, but very good while havin stats only from the age of 30 and beyond. He was playing better than most while being a decade older than his peers.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I voted for MacDermid. He didn't last long but won 2 Cy's which to me carries a lot of weight. His K numbers also impressed me.... Looking deeper maybe I shouldn't have though :laughing:

doh

I've got a couple teams interested in Torres... want to try to move him before we sim to IFA. Again I would prefer prospects (pithing especially) but picks are OK. WBL players (SP, RP, RH C, 1B, LF) are even better.

I think I'm going to try and move him by the end of tomorrow.

Wolfman21

i've got offers on Seguin and Homicide. Hoping they both go through. If anyone else is interested, let me know. Hope to have them done tonight

doh

I voted for Infante over McDermid. They are kind of a wash though.

@doh, respond to my PM.
Pitching after 34 would've helped him a lot. I also think he could've been a really good RP. The year I had him as a RP mostly he was dominant from the bullpen.

doh

OK Torres sweepstakes with Osick offering down to 4 teams... going to try and get a deal done. Have one out there I like a lot...

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I was coming from Rene Quinton, my goal was some level of continuity with the next name. I was hoping for another aviator but Tankantino was too good to pass up.

doh

2 left in the Torres sweepstakes (and a team not responding to PMs)... trying to finish it by the end of the night.