• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2048-49 Hot Stove (FREE AGENCY IS OPEN)

ZackMills

Have mercy
Export early and often. Subsequent exports overwrite earlier ones, so don't save them all up. I typically export like an OCD doorlock closer after every single change.

Okay, I just exported. So I can leave the game up all day, mess around here and there when I get a minute, then export one last time before exiting and calling it a day?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Everyone has everything. Doesn't mean what they have is any good :laughing:

I have a SS for sale as well.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Must be nice to have an unfuckable roster. All I got yesterday from him was saying, "Ugh, this is a lot of work" and "You are going to have to be creative." :laughing:

Wait until you look around and realize that several of the best GMs have a a corner on league talent and basically have unfuckupable rosters.

osick87

Community Liaison
Must be nice to have an unfuckable roster. All I got yesterday from him was saying, "Ugh, this is a lot of work" and "You are going to have to be creative." :laughing:

Don't you dare act like those were the only things I did. You were the one who had to leave Mumble. I would have stayed on as long as you needed.

ZackMills

Have mercy
Don't you dare act like those were the only things I did. You were the one who had to leave Mumble. I would have stayed on as long as you needed.

anigif_enhanced-5813-1400192649-38.gif

I was just joking and taking another pop shot at Reel's fucked roster. You did help me a bunch.

osick87

Community Liaison
Just making sure my Canadian reputation wasn't being sullied.

Called up some potentially nice looking players from my IC (Heygate, Ledbrook). Hopefully they pan out. My scout likes Ledbrook a bit more than OSA.

osick87

Community Liaison
Also if things go well, I may end up bettering all parts of my organization. There are a lot of solid gambles for MiFAs. Some solid IFAs and good bullpen arms.

Going to try and do a no player plays 5 games straight to counter the injuries I always seem to get.

osick87

Community Liaison
Osick helped me a ton last night, mills missed out. My roster is nearly unfucked!

Yeah your biggest thing will be continuing to get some minor league players to strengthen lower levels so if you run into injuries. You're definitely in better shape at a major league level than @ZackMills and @bruin228. Also all FAs will talk to you.