• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2049 Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
If you decide to go, throw Kiene. 94% is sketchy IMO and I don't want to win with Bish pitching soft. Plus Bish could pitch game 5 since there are two off days between 2 and 5. If I make it to 5

Wolfman21

well i'm gonna go play some xbox. If we do run another sim tonight, if someone would shoot me a PM so i'll receive a notification on my phone I would appreciate it

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I was not told how.

Also it's just a hour so it's a nice stagger.

well when it isn't just an hour, you'll get through it a lot faster if you stagger them an hour or make them the same time. It's fine if you don't care, I just wanted to make sure you knew how. I just couldn't stand having to fast forward in between.

osick87

Community Liaison
well when it isn't just an hour, you'll get through it a lot faster if you stagger them an hour or make them the same time. It's fine if you don't care, I just wanted to make sure you knew how. I just couldn't stand having to fast forward in between.

I actually don't know how. I was going to ask if it was going to be long

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Too dark to mow. Putting headlights on my push mower.

I'm good with @OU11's call on pitching. Didn't realize Bish was less than ready. (edit - but I did export and was otherwise ready.)

Orlando and I talk about it every year, I don't think either of us would put a guy out under 96% unless it was Game 7. Just didn't want him to blow up and since it didn't make it a problem to start game 5 anyway I figured it would be best

Wolfman21

lol, whatever. another inning with multiple guys on base with 0 outs and my best hitters up and absolutely nothing to show for it.

osick87

Community Liaison
Well Bert is out for 2-3 weeks so I will have one massive hole in the lineup.

Kasib is up.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Wow Bill Harris retired to become a missionary haha.

If off the field injuries are capped at two weeks Bill Harris should be forced to take a two week retreat instead of retiring mid contract.

Vasquez to shoulder surgery and Harris to his church, stellar start to the offseason for Dublin.