• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2049 Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm guessing the same no circumstances is in play since he has no injuries. We'll get to them tomorrow.

Lopez is getting his first taste of playoff baseball so I'm sure he'll win game 3 anyway

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Yeah, sorry, have my hands full with life atm. I'm good to go. @osick87 @OU11 Plz just keep trucking.

Fyi, my PMs should go to email, so if it's srs then PM me and I should get a notification.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Seems like everyone's ready, if you'll want I can run games 3 and 4 today before class

Gooksta

chris-brown_o_845277.jpg

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Series tied 2-2? I'll be around and check/upload if you want to go to 5-6-7.

Uploading the file now, will probably get 5-6 tonight. Either osi after work or me after class. I think I'm pretty set from here on out honestly unless a major injury happens

Wolfman21

I have no idea. I've been sleeping/cutting grass all day. If schulz is going and I don't have any injuries, I'm good to go

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I can take care of it at 830, if osick can go earlier im good to go with campbell-karpet-skeet assuming no injuries.