• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2065 Off Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
He is 27, why do you think he will fall off defensively?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

He's not a great CF now and his bat is only going to get worse. Investing $20M AAV in a guy that's on his way to 4th OF status is an interesting strategy.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Its either him or an IFA bum. Remember I was paying the ghost of Gil McDonald 20M the last 4 years, so its no different.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
He is 27, why do you think he will fall off defensively?

AT CF the bat plays but he will be an average defensive CF. I've noticed guys peak at around 24 defensively in CF.

Wooly

Can an O confirm whether it's tonight's sim or Saturday's sim, where we have to set our Scouting and Development budgets for the year?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
They have to be set during preseason, not ST. Look in the game and see when ST starts.

doh

I hate to shit on my PTP @TonyGin&Juice but that Bjorno deal... 7/152 (and it hasn't started yet?!?!) and Plougz is still owed about $190m potentially?

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I attended my younger sister's high school graduation today, and I can not begin to express the surrealness that overcame me when one of her classmate's name was called. HAMILTON TAGG??? This would put this young strapping lad (possibly with a split personality as a CSU schmoozer) from Tampa on a trajectory to impregnate a woman in Jamaica 8 years from now to give birth to the Rigger legend! Truly a profound leak in the simulation.

doh

Other randomness: Randy Cresswell has gone 5 straight years with 8+ WAR. Only Kasib has more in WBL history (and he had 9 9.6+ WAR years...)

doh

It was basically a coin flip last year between him and Tamburrino and Tamburinno was on a team that won 41 more games...

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I hate to shit on my PTP @TonyGin&Juice but that Bjorno deal... 7/152 (and it hasn't started yet?!?!) and Plougz is still owed about $190m potentially?

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

Ploeg gonna opt out once I start DFAing him. Bjorno going down with the ship. I almost gave Randy Gadd a 10 year deal at $25M AAV but I couldn't get it approved with only $1M in one of the years.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
And im not giving up my prospects for him.

Who you sellin?
Anyone on my roster. Salinas Kiene Farrusco Braves Garcia Frittata Da Silva
I have a bunch of utility IF like Crocker, Ngoc, and Kinney, but probably not what you're looking for

Wolfman21

i finally got my system back to having decent prospects to follow again. Ready for the season to start just to see how they progress

and thank God its Friday cuz i almost forgot to export...sheesh