• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2078 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

Since I can't fire myself there has to be a FALL GUY and it can't be my favorite CHOKIE Mustafa. Like a fool I put him into the playoffs as a starter straight off the IL so that's on me. Steven Payne is likely getting DFAd or outright released but I still have to have some hope for V Hernandez. Should have done a better job developing some of these borderline SP guys into solid RPs instead of trying to roll the dice on the super conservative strategy saving us from an asspounding.

The real issue is that Million Taher and "Not Edgar Martinez" Otero turned into Yankees era playoffs Dave Winfield instead of PLAYOFF HERO Cody "THE BOSS" Ross. These guys better be glad we didn't get swept or I'd be shipping both of them out of town to Kabul for two 27 year old AA bums.

Also, fuck me for trading away so many good pitchers during the years where my IMMERSION was 80/80. Ric George and Brent Lane shutting down this lineup is the kind of season ending I deserve for that fuckstickery.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Yep! Had ma'playoff dinner, so I'm good to lose!

I should be good for the series unless we have an actual injury (not a DTD finger blister, lol)