• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2079 Draft

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I got defensive players coming out ma'ears, needed a bat and another pitcher. I especially have too many CFs! BAKED POTATO was my #2 position player, but I wanted to grab a SUPER INTANGIBLES PITCHER. This generally seems like a good draft class.

Lloyd Carr

@mod

since I fucked up and took the wrong guy, can you switch my pick to Teddy Mildren (2B)?

No idea how I chose the wrong name.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I got defensive players coming out ma'ears, needed a bat and another pitcher. I especially have too many CFs! BAKED POTATO was my #2 position player, but I wanted to grab a SUPER INTANGIBLES PITCHER. This generally seems like a good draft class.

I had two guys left on my board and the SUPER INTANGIBLES PITCHER that even Wooly couldn't create was #1 and this future "Crime in Sports" focus was #2:

player_3807.png

Lloyd Carr

I tried changing something last draft and it wasnt working properly for me. Could have been user error.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah it wasn’t working for me either. Glad yankee found a work around.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
@Rutgers Mike

Can't believe @Travis7401 passed up not 1, but 2 potential RIGGER GREATS in Roosevelet RIGGNEY (http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com//game/lgreports/players/player_3702.html) and Gareth "Baked Potato with" CHIVES, (http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com//game/lgreports/players/player_3823.html) the CSU Ram. Looks like my High Defense mediocre Bat plans are coming along very nicely! (error: pitching not found and this post has been removed for our sanity)

I was so close to drafting Chivers, then realized my scout loved the SS.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@Mr. Radpants ur up!

I decided to get really into the draft this year because I was 80/80 immersed and made two trades to pick up extra picks, so it is fitting that the WBL is dead now! I did extensive scouting this year and decided to select an INTANGIBLES TROG BAT that my scout liked along with OSA. Never thought I'd see ma'self draft a trog bat, it truly is the end of days!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
@Mr. Radpants ur up!

I decided to get really into the draft this year because I was 80/80 immersed and made two trades to pick up extra picks, so it is fitting that the WBL is dead now! I did extensive scouting this year and decided to select an INTANGIBLES TROG BAT that my scout liked along with OSA. Never thought I'd see ma'self draft a trog bat, it truly is the end of days!

My immersion is also at 80/80 so fitting that someone would kill the league.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Nice pick Hayvis, I had Bell rated pretty high on my remaining draft board. If you cross train him he'll be able to play all 3 OF spots plus 2B. His bat probably isn't good enough for him to be a good WBL starter, but he's going to be a great utility player and has the sort of intangibles I love in utility players. That's the exact sort of player you want at this point in the draft.