• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2079 Season Thread

jdlikewhoa

Good series @jdlikewhoa we had 3 really close games, you even mounted a tremendous comeback when you were down 8-1 in the 8th and it ended 8-6 and I think you even had the tying run on base. You ran into the new manager buzz saw, as @Reel enters the ring as a surprise hiring in the middle of a playoff series!
Nice work. I figured we were still a year or two away. Future looking bright in False Bay again

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I really, really, really, really, really hate this fucking bullpen. Anything less than a complete overhaul of this rotting carcass is going to result in JAR taking over the mess in Miami.

Schauwn

Am I high? or are my picks borked AF? I haven't started negotiating with anyone and they're listed twice? Do I get 2 Vaclav Paauwe's?Draftees borked 2079.png

jdlikewhoa

I’ve apparently been very neglectful of my minors. Went through some of it this morning and lawd I’ve got some GOATs in my system. @Mr. Radpants send me MFAKI back for some of this excess. Otherwise will be looking to deal for picks at the Winter Meetings in ________.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I think for the sake of inclusivity, everyone should qualify for the playoffs. Then to make it fairer, we could handicap the better teams.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I think for the sake of inclusivity, everyone should qualify for the playoffs. Then to make it fairer, we could handicap the better teams.
Vote yes on the new playoff system and we will be close to that being the case

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Ma'stopper walked the bases loaded and then gave up a walk off single in the 10th. We were so close to a 2-0 series lead. That was soul crushing, lol.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Sure.

Both series tied at 1. I'll run more this afternoon. There are no injuries, do you'll need the file before I head back out?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Thanks for running these, I am bored AF at work and caught the second sim. It was enjoyable even in an excruciating loss.

Riggers are good to go.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Is a late afternoon sim better or in the evening? I can plow through the rest of the playoffs tonight if people are around to export.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm G2G until injury for this series. WHEN we rubberband our way to the SHIP, I'd like to have a little time to consult @Reel for my talismanic changes for an export this evening and then I should once again be good to go.

Soonerfan09

I just exported, but I didn't check nUtopia first. Moscow good until injury I guess. Would definitely like to switch Gocek and Dickerson in my rotation if possible though.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
tenor.gif