• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2079 Season Thread

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Berlin rolling into the playoffs like

1448926319-leopardii.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Actually gimme a few minutes to input @Reel's changes as well. He's not content to let things ride, consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds, or something like that.... so we need to make a few strategic adjustments.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Quelle surprise. My owner isn't letting me sign my draft picks, most of which aren't there....
A lot of picks auto-sign. Check your minors. Your owner doesn’t have much to do with it (maybe this is a shtick). Do you have any budget left?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
A lot of picks auto-sign. Check your minors. Your owner doesn’t have much to do with it (maybe this is a shtick). Do you have any budget left?

That might be true, but I've run out of budget after my first offer. I obviously am not allowed to reset my draft budget at this point, even though I thought we were in the offseason @Karl Hungus . I had 3m. I need a shitload more...

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Quelle surprise. My owner isn't letting me sign my draft picks, most of which aren't there....

There's an issue with previously signed players right now. The others auto-signed, and i'm not seeing any issue with your first-rounder.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
There's an issue with previously signed players right now. The others auto-signed, and i'm not seeing any issue with your first-rounder.

My first rounder is there. My budget is set so low I only had enough for him. Then I have five others of my draft. The rest are missing and haven't auto signed. At least Sergio Flores is missing, if not a whole load more. Haven't checked yet.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
That might be true, but I've run out of budget after my first offer. I obviously am not allowed to reset my draft budget at this point, even though I thought we were in the offseason @Karl Hungus . I had 3m. I need a shitload more...
Your draft budget is kind of irrelevant. It is just money set aside for picks, but you should be able to use all available budget if you have any. If not, you wont have enough to sign them, but just so you know you can use money that is not dedicated to your draft budget to sign picks.

All your players will either be in your negotiation screen or in your minor leagues.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Your draft budget is kind of irrelevant. It is just money set aside for picks, but you should be able to use all available budget if you have any. If not, you wont have enough to sign them, but just so you know you can use money that is not dedicated to your draft budget to sign picks.

All your players will either be in your negotiation screen or in your minor leagues.

He doesn't have any budget because he set his ticket prices so low, lol.

I don't have any budget because I took his $8.5M dum dum and spite cut him!

Having the draft during the playoffs blows, honestly. Hayvis probably thinks he's negotiating right now, while Karl is simming, lol.