• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2080 Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Congrats to NDR.

For the 100th straight season, I didn't have enough RH hitters to beat good LHP. Hicks killed me. Maybe one year I will get some good RH hitters.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Great series @doh, I thought when you took game 6 in the SPHERE it was over for us. Game 4 was a ridiculous finish as well, lol.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Congrats to NDR.

For the 100th straight season, I didn't have enough RH hitters to beat good LHP. Hicks killed me. Maybe one year I will get some good RH hitters.
:laughing: I remember I made my park tougher for LHB because it’s all you had and I had some great RHB. This was in the 40s.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I absolutely love players who outperform their potential in the playoffs. My boy Lawrence Hicks will lead the team record books in most longevity stats, but his ERA/WHIP are barely top 10 on the franchise and he's not really a Hall of GOATS player based on regular season stats.... (3.13 ERA, 1.13 WHIP, 3.28 FIP, 44 PITCHER WARS WON)

But then check out his playoff stats:
1570125079260.png

Hicks playoff stats are equal or > Any HOF pitcher I looked at, with POPEYE, Cross, Kang, Kasib probably being the closest I saw but still not as impressive. Hicks has a SSS compared to the rest of those GOATS, because I missed the playoffs several times and got eliminated in the 1st round several more times... but stil. Sub 2 ERA, 11/3 record, and two GOAT seasons where he took control in 2071 and 2080.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Same reason why I nominated GET A BRAIN for the HoG, but the Veterans Committee appears kinda dead now

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm interested in the playoff season where he started 2 games and only pitched 4 innings with 0 ERA :laughing:

I must have been REALLY gimmicky that year!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I won’t be home until late tonight, but I can export in the morning. Trying to wait on @Yankee151 for tradez
I'm working all day today, but if I can confirm with Schaywn that he's taking Miyashita and Martinez for Free then we can talk compensation for Noriega. You dont want Adashik in a 2B swap, right? Will send pick if not

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Perez won which is hype, but CIPTO with 19 New Wizard votes despite only playing half a season!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I’m officially a have not. Not one upcoming FA would talk to me and everyone opted out except Ulrik, who is loyal and low greed. Why didn’t you opt out out of loyalty then bro?