• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2080 Season Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
ADASHIK now a SILVER WIZARD to go with his GOLDEN WIZARD from last year! Still going to end up shipping him out for a 4th.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Why is everyone obsessed with other things when ED FOWLER RETIRED? He has been consistently over-optimistic for me since I played this game. Now I have the depressions of looking at my players real value.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
@goblue96 @Mr. Radpants @Schauwn @Soonerfan09 @Travis7401 @NML

I'm going to sim to right before arb now. You'll have one more chance to export before the arbitration hearings (tonight or tomorrow depending on how many of you'll export).

giphy.gif

Soonerfan09

I'm working all day today, but if I can confirm with Schaywn that he's taking Miyashita and Martinez for Free then we can talk compensation for Noriega. You dont want Adashik in a 2B swap, right? Will send pick if not

Nah, pick will be fine.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'll swap 2nds with you and send you my 3rd if that gets it done, but a bit steep for the 2nd alone

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
My HoG ballot:

DH/LF Andrade: Almost AS every year, over .400 career OBP
SP Arevalo: 2x Pitching Wizard, 3 ships and 10x ASG
SP Castro: Not a really long career but GR8 peak (2x Wizard)
1B Cuellar: Career .300+ avg, .500+ slg
C Fivespot: Crazy his career ended at 33... one of the GOAT catchers. 6x Silver Slugger in 10 full years and led WBL in RBI!
C McLean: Crazy HIS career ended at 33... 8x AS in 10 seasons
CL Zhang: 10x AS in 11 seasons... Amongst GOAT RP and Indy players

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
You better be bringing up the rigger great Catcher in the defunct veterans committee if you voting those other two catchers in.

ISAM NAZIH!
http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports//players/player_6899.html

He won 46 WARS despite having been given MS by that fuck Wooly (I remember laughing at the rigger MS outbreak, but lol now that we know there was someone playing GOD). Despite being fragile and weak due to his illness, and the fact that he was competing against a ROIDBOT catcher who shall not be named, Nazih still won the GLOVE WIZARD almost every year he was a starter and made
the all star game 4 times!

Wolfman21

I was @'d at some point in one of these threads with a post mentioning moving to 20. If you guys are moving and haven't had someone pick up the Bulls yet, I will take them back over. However if you have someone else already lined up, then keep on keepin on

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I was @'d at some point in one of these threads with a post mentioning moving to 20. If you guys are moving and haven't had someone pick up the Bulls yet, I will take them back over. However if you have someone else already lined up, then keep on keepin on
We picked an NC State GOAT for you this past draft