• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Copa America Centenario

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
wbGJz4.png

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Colombia have chosen to throw this match against Costa Rica. The Ticos have responded by lifting.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
3gxVB1.png
B6yEbJ.png
NwKpsd.png

NwKpsd.png

NwKpsd.png

Last edited:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Peru just scored and Brazil could be eliminated.

EDIT: or not... ref talking with AR about it being a handball. It's been going on for about 3 minutes. This is unreal.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
If Argentina gets knocked out, we might have a shot at this thing. I think they're the only team we can't beat (although we could certainly to lose to anybody left).

Snorky's Shame

I wonder what Thierry Henry thinks about this.

The goal scorer said it hit his thigh. Yeah right...

I loathe Dunga though so this might not be the worst thing to happen to Brazil.

At least I get to see a new team in Chicago for the semi-final. Have not seen Colombia or Peru yet.

NML

Mexico making nine changes. Didn't we just see Colombia make this mistake? Worked out well for them I guess.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
didn't realize that the Texans replaced the grass with turf last fall. shows how much i pay attention to the NFL/Houston.

Snorky's Shame

Of course that semi final would be in Houston.

Why not just play at Azteca?

USA-Mexico in Chicago wouldn't be much better trust me I've been there.

That side of the bracket would be stacked though with Argentina, Ecuador, Mexico and the USA.

The Houston semifinal would sell out in that scenario, the Chicago semifinal would draw 25,000 at most.

NML

Surprised we don't see the "intentionally pass goal kicks in our own box" time wasting

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Cavani is terrible. Tragically, he will remain on the books at PSG, inshalalalalalaalalalololoooooooool.