• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK Corches Hot Seat Thread 2019

Brick

also you know you have a bad OC when they have one or two drives a game when the TWEEETERS or announcers proclaim the offense "works" and there are one or two CREATIVE PLAY CALLS. it is kind of like WELL RESPECTED IN THE CORCHING COMMUNITY.

you know your offense or defense blows if when they do something that should be routine like forcing a three and out or getting some clever play call for a big gain people pay special attention to it and say SEEEEEEE. because it is rare. haha.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Surely Aranda can get a better job than CSU.

giphy.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Addazio is a lock for 6-6 every year, which is probably fine for CSU.

Massive downgrade on hiring Aranda, though.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Addazio is a lock for 6-6 every year, which is probably fine for CSU.

Massive downgrade on hiring Aranda, though.

I agree, as long as they don't have two years in a row of 4-8 or worse. I think the fans would be more than happy with 5-7 in the bad years and 7-5 in the good years with an occasional 8-4 GREAT YEAR. 4-8 could be forgiven as a one off. Dipping down to 4-8 and 3-9 for several years is what gets ya shitcanned 'round here.

I mean they fucking EXTENDED BOBO after he went 3-9 because it was just a "down year" and he had health issues.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
All the CSU fans that think they're still getting invited to the Big 12 would view 8-4 as a down year

Nah, b. They were tombout how much they loved BOBO when he was 7-5 and losing fucking bowl games, lol. The delusions of grandeur are always several years down the road. You are right that they would still view 8-4 as a STEPPING STONE instead of a fucking miracle.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Addazzio at CSU isnt bad. CSU probably has the same football budget as BC but doesnt play the same level of competition.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
University of Northern Colorado hired Ed Mccaffrey, so now the CSU fans are extra pissed! He's been a really successful HS corch, but he was also corching a private Christian school where you basically can't lose... University of Northern Colorado is basically the opposite of that, and I assume the facilities are worse than he had at Valor Christian, so it'll be interesting to see how he does.

I'd generally prefer hiring a HS Corch from a ridiculous program rather than hire career.500 DUDEGUY

Brick

contrarians CLICK

the problem with hyping an olineman is who are you comparing them to? ur telling me clownzano and feldman are watching other offensive linemen during games?

i get that they don't get as much attention but single oline players don't make as much of an impact as skill guys or dominant defensive players. they just don't.

if he is a top 3 player why was the offense not good compared to lsu, tosu, oklahoma?