• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw Gon' Look Euro 2016 - every game is a draw

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Has any Euro game ever not gone to overtime. I kind of wish NBA finals OTs came down to FTs. So relevant!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Buffon looked like he was 80 years old trying to dive. He guessed correctly on all 4 of those and just didn't get there in time

But yeah this game was probably the final, the rest of the field probably has a 10% chance of winning the tournament combined

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
But yeah this game was probably the final, the rest of the field probably has a 10% chance of winning the tournament combined

I think you're underestimating Iceland.

But seriously, if Deschamps can find a combination for France that works, they are definitely better than 10% to the win the tournament.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Turkeys celebrate one of their expected goals

5d3HIQX.gif

DanishDonut0

How did Buffon miss that? It looked like it went right under him.

He wasn't getting to the penalties despite going the right way, simply over jumped it. It was basically in the same spot as the Italy miss but Neuer was able to get it.

Loved how Italy kept going up the middle because Neuer jumps so fucking far. I was really hoping it would get to Neuer-Buffon. That would've been something else

Brick

started rooting for France when the Iceland defender thought it would be a better idea to throw his arm up to the ref than chase Giroud on the first goal. go hens!

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
The French half of me is very pleased. The Belgian half is still a little upset, but beers at the pool this afternoon should help.