• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FUT TOURNEY!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@Travis7401

i never fucked around with flipping players so I'm not sure if there's a cycle. Yesterday I flipped a ton of Evans cards (buy at 300. Bin at 500). Late last night into today I can't get an Evans at 450. Did I just catch it at a good time or does an invdidual market go up and down like that?

Yeah, there is definitely a cycle. Generally speaking players fluctuate by up to several hundred coins throughout the day based on demand from the euros, and this is the easiest way to flip players On top of that, you might find someone who is doing what you were doing yesterday (flipping the card) that will drive up price for an hour or two while they are fixated on that player.

Generally speaking, I find player prices are highest while Euros are playing a ton of games (and demand for players is at its highest). On weekdays That's generally between 2pm-8pm Engerland time (9am ET - 3pm ET). On the weekends you obviously extend those times earlier in the day as the kiddies don't have school. The exception to this is if instead of playing a lot of games, the euros are opening a lot of packs. That happens on Wednesdays when the TOTW is released or during any of the "happy hour" specials which are usually on Fridays. When Euros are opening packs instead of playing, prices drop as there is a huge influx of supply.

Anyway, long story short. If you are looking for the cheapest time to buy non-rare players, it is usually in the late afternoon and evening US time while all the euros are sleeping (If you are talking about an IF player or really rare player this might not hold because of supply shortages).

That daily fluctuation in price is the key strategy to the 300/350 game and the 600/650 game that I've used for years. Buy players in the late afternoon and evening US time when their value is down and list them overnight for 12 hours (+6 hours in the morning if they don't sell on the first listing). You should be able to easily make 25-50% profit on a full trade pile (don't forget the 5% EA sales tax).

osick87

Community Liaison
This might be on the cheap end of it. Which just means you can upgrade a couple guys

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/2789973/

vZWKhIF.jpg

[xtable=border:1|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0]
{colgroup}
{col=100x@}{/col}{col=100x@}{/col}{col=115x@}{/col}{col=100x@}{/col}{col=100x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{td}Position{/td}
{td}Player{/td}
{td}Avg BIN{/td}
{td}Budget{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}1{/td}
{td}ST{/td}
{td}Ola Toivenen{/td}
{td}350{/td}
{td}7150{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}2{/td}
{td}CAM{/td}
{td}Grenier{/td}
{td}400{/td}
{td}6750{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}3{/td}
{td}CB{/td}
{td}Kjaer{/td}
{td}400{/td}
{td}6350{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}4{/td}
{td}CB{/td}
{td}Basa{/td}
{td}400{/td}
{td}5950{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}5{/td}
{td}CB{/td}
{td}Christophe Kerbert{/td}
{td}350{/td}
{td}5600{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}6{/td}
{td}ST{/td}
{td}Hosiner{/td}
{td}400{/td}
{td}5200{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}7{/td}
{td}ST{/td}
{td}Batshuyari{/td}
{td}400{/td}
{td}4800{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}8{/td}
{td}CDM{/td}
{td}Setric{/td}
{td}400{/td}
{td}4400{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}9{/td}
{td}LM{/td}
{td}Andre Ayew{/td}
{td}400{/td}
{td}4000{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}10{/td}
{td}CDM{/td}
{td}Gonalons{/td}
{td}500{/td}
{td}3500{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}11{/td}
{td}GK{/td}
{td}Carraso{/td}
{td}400{/td}
{td}3100{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}12{/td}
{td}RM{/td}
{td}Wass{/td}
{td}350{/td}
{td}2750{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}13{/td}
{td}RM{/td}
{td}Ocampos{/td}
{td}400{/td}
{td}2350{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}14{/td}
{td}CDM{/td}
{td}Konradson{/td}
{td}250{/td}
{td}2100{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}15{/td}
{td}CB{/td}
{td}Bisavic{/td}
{td}400{/td}
{td}1700{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}16{/td}
{td}LM{/td}
{td}Tabanou{/td}
{td}350{/td}
{td}1350{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}17{/td}
{td}ST{/td}
{td}Troare{/td}
{td}700{/td}
{td}650{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}18{/td}
{td}CAM{/td}
{td}Gourcuff{/td}
{td}800{/td}
{td}-150{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
That looks like a great team and you can get most of those 400 coin BIN guys for 300 coins if you buy at the right time. The one comment I have is that in a 3 back you want both outside backs to have over 70 pace. I'd get rid of Bisevic (CB on the bench) and move Kjaer to the bench instead. Then for a starter I'd use Nkoulou and his 79 pace. You can probably find him for 500-600

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I am in. I am going to play a team with the tallest, most mong-ish players possible for the money limit.

sayo

YEET
I have a good bit of those guys on my French League team already. I'll go from there. Thanks osick.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
How do you transfer coins to someone? I am OK with you finance my team!:thumbsup:

Put one of your bronze players up for a "Buy it Now" price of 7900 coins (to take into account tax). Give me the name of the player and the name of your club.

Heisman06

Anyone know of any cheap options for LB/RB in the EPL? Even the average guys (70-80 ratings) are going for 2500.

Heisman06

EPL is tough this time of year to get decent prices.

I'm finding that out the hard way.

I've added some guys on good prices but defenders are a problem.

I already had via packs: Adebayor, Varela, Januzaj, N'Zogbia, Reid (CB)

Bought: Guzan ($300), Song ($550), Moses ($450), Shawcross ($350), and Gomis ($400).

That's $2050 spent. I'm not sure what the other guys generally go for. Adebayor is around 900-1000 I'd assume.

ZackMills

Have mercy
The PC version is so fucked, ha ha. Apparently everyone just disconnect glitches to beat eachother to get free coins.

I doubt I'll play much FUT. Isn't the cost of players way more on PC?

Evidently single player is incredible with a mod overhaul. We all know how @Reel loves them mods.

mcnoles

I have a question.
When you said 18 players, does that mean I have to purchased 18 players total? What if there is a player I want use for my squad, but I didn't pay for him. How does that work?:thumbsup:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I would assume as long as the avg value on Futhead.com doesn't push you past $7500 total it's ok.

sayo

YEET
@osick87 any chance we can do a different league/country with the same formation? Seems like everyone is building a French team.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I forgot bronze guys go for a ton too. I wonder what the 82 paced guy i pulled is worth