• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FUT TOURNEY!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
OU, am home, list ur guy again. You can buy guys for cheaper than FUTHEAD has and that just gives you more room to add better players. That's kind of the point, lol. If you get a great bargain then you did well.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
OU, am home, list ur guy again. You can buy guys for cheaper than FUTHEAD has and that just gives you more room to add better players. That's kind of the point, lol. If you get a great bargain then you did well.

done

I was going to make an italian team but they have so little LBs that the cheapest is like a bronze guy for 600

jdlikewhoa

I've gotten a few pretty cheap high Pace guys. Glad I found some mongtall back line guys with speed. Really frustrates the online pubers

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Can't decide how i want to go about this yet, nationality or league... Have a ligue and serie team built on futhead, gonna look at some other options and buy later

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Can't decide how i want to go about this yet, nationality or league... Have a ligue and serie team built on futhead, gonna look at some other options and buy later
Both? You can do aerie a + Italians. Or Ligue 1 plus frenchies.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Travis want to play fut friendly?

chibob

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/3126837/

Finished my team! USA USA

10358891_10154701216955188_4792588957255943040_n.jpg

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
are you under 7,500 with that manager ;)

JK, looks like a nice squad with some horrible players on low chemistry that someone might be able to take advantage of, which is the point of the tourney :laughing:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
When does this shit start

chibob

Haha nah im just busting your balls.

That team plays really well, only conceded one goal with them. Most opponents cant get through Jones, Davies and Caulker

chibob

I have Morales on the bench, and he has some Chem with my right back.

I could also budget for a cheap Milner to play there, but no pace.

Very few affordable RM in the BPL and no gold RM in the MLS or USA nationals. I have Jackson as a sub too

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
When at least 4 people submit their squads we can start. :laughing:

I have to go to Wyoming later this week, so either before/after that for the first round.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I picked up IF Tevez for my squad, hopefully you'll won't mind me blowing the budget by 200k