• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

gooksta cub thread. Here cause nobody else gives a fuck

Gooksta

When are y'all gonna trade us almora for chapman

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Uhh no.. Almora is the CF'er for the Cubs next yr. Fowler is gonna opt out and become a free agent.

You can hope for Gleybar Torres and Jeimer Candelario though.. but if we give up Torres, we better get Miller and Chapman back. Torres as part of a package. Soler is an option too

Gooksta

Former Ranger pitchers/prospects pitch in shutout victory over Rangers

Kyle Hendricks
Carl Edwards Jr.
Justin Grimm

Gooksta

They gave up a ton for Chapman. If he gets re signed by the Cubs, then the deal is fine. If the Cubs win a world series with Chapman most likely throwing the last pitch. Its worth it. If neither happen, Cubs got hosed.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
With Kershaw's injury and the high probability Jose Fernandez's elbow literally explodes one day, Id give the Cards a 55/45 shot they pull some miraculous drive the playoffs and nab the 2nd WC opposite NYM/LAD, and then win it because thats what that dumb organization does.

I miss the NL but man imagine if the Astros stayed in the Central and the kicked the Brewers back to the AL WHERE THEY BELONG. That division would be insane.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Did Hammel just give up an oppo dinger to an American League pitcher

Gooksta

Javy bombs are the best bombs

Check out @DEvanAltman's Tweet:

Check out @AldoSoto21's Tweet:

Last edited:

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Next week I'm going to be in Sun Diego watching two teams I've grown to loathe play each other. Talk about #teamnoone

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Nationals vs Nationals?

DenardComeOnMan050214.gif