• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

LAKERZZZZ NURSING HOME 21-22

CJ_24

Celtics in 4 and half

Bucks have no answer for Celtics D. NBA is gonna call the series at halftime of Game Four. Celtics to 'Ship

Last edited:

Hike

güero
That was a shit play on Payton. He supposed to have an MRI on his elbow today. I thought the Warriors were going sneak a win but Ja. I know he’s good but I just haven’t seen him play that often.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
It was a dirty ass play. GPII's got a fractured elbow so he's done for playoffs.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
on2fwgszsix81.jpg

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
How are things going for the Moose without Embiid in the lineup? NOT GREAT!

Danny Green :dog:
DeAndre Jordan :dog::dog:

digs

sun of nothing
ASU Legend James Harden that is!

IKE flamed out fast after trying to pick up my best friend's girlfriend of 6 years and before that I think the last REAL player we had was Eddie House? HARDEN all we got

Brick

i remember seeing eddie house live at mac court.

mac court is ma'favorite sports venue ever. that place was unique af and i went to a lot of games right at the point where oregon was excited for stuff like making the tourney and there were some big underdoge upsets i attended.

CJ_24

He’s been hearing that shit ever since he was at Arizona State. You tell your old man to drag Green and DeAndre up and down the court for 48 minutes.
Iirc, Harden played like shit in ASU's tourny game against Syracuse

CJ_24

Daily reminder that Chris Paul is a trash basketball player. I don't care how smart of a pure point guard he is, and how much he controls a game. He's an unrepentantly dirty player, every single game. That far outweighs any positives to his game.

I genuinely do not understand why hoop experts constantly fawn over him and overlook his constant stream of bullshit tactics.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni

Daily reminder that Chris Paul is a trash basketball player. I don't care how smart of a pure point guard he is, and how much he controls a game. He's an unrepentantly dirty player, every single game. That far outweighs any positives to his game.

I genuinely do not understand why hoop experts constantly fawn over him and overlook his constant stream of bullshit tactics.

Keep it brief councilman. Just say he is a tool without the explanations.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

Because he's one of the best PGs ever lol. He's still a tool

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I saw him at the Shuck N Dive in FTL during his stint in Celebrity Rehab. erryone tried to buy him drinks it was insane how many free drinks this multi millionaire turned down in front of me during the Saints gm.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I saw him at the Shuck N Dive in FTL during his stint in Celebrity Rehab. erryone tried to buy him drinks it was insane how many free drinks this multi millionaire turned down in front of me during the Saints gm.
I’ve been at that joint.

apparently tyga just grabbed his ride fromvalet as I was getting my Uber.

thes fuckers lov auto racing

CJ_24

Then there is this....

Is this a Scott Foster crew?

My views on Paul are quite clear, and even I think that's was a bad call.
Also, it's unacceptable for Dallas fans to go after Paul's mother and wife

BearDownUofA

Festizio
So I saw that the reason why Will Ferrell and Adam McKay ended their creative partnership is because Ferrell wanted to play Buss and McKay gave the role to Reilly and didn't tell Ferrell. He definitely made the right choice. I just don't see Ferrell in that role.