• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Logos, Jerseys and Caps

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@Orlando, is it easy to change the name on the logo? The saints are in San Miguelito (I think) now. Do you still have their jerseys by chance? I don't think I ever saved them.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I knew them already, was just too lazy to create special caps for everyone :laughing:

Wanted that cap to match the one in the logo.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
why arent my logos and stuff showing on the links to the WBL site?

Reel

Community Liaison
i got this generic ass letter B when i download the file to make changes and stuff. WHere is that cool ass crawdad?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
i got this generic ass letter B when i download the file to make changes and stuff. WHere is that cool ass crawdad?

I haven't changed it to 150px yet. Then I'll have to reup the folder so you can replace the one you have currently. Quale still has to get me the jerseys and you have to export.

Reel

Community Liaison
i exported last night. I saw this morning i signed like 7 guys I went after last night.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Sorry reel I didn't notice you chose ones yet. I'll send OU all the files he needs, and I'll run a picture update after tonight's opening day sim. I should probably update the logos and jerseys zip files.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
@OU11

Just use this, I know what it means in Spanish

mjhl--dauphin_kings_1991-92.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
It's cool, if you were doing something for me I would've picked something different, I just pulled that off of Google. I really just want the color change (OU gon troll me since that logo is all blue anyways)

Maybe for when I do the South American preWBL league I'll get back to you

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Change away. I'll roll through some logos for you. I want to do a Dahli clock for the Time.

I want more WBL lore.