• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Logos, Jerseys and Caps

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
MZ7LhLfOcvpZe.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I'm pretty sure I pulled the shade of green directly off the Irish flag and gave it to Qual. Not sure what anyone's beef could be with those unis, they are fresh.

The hats aren't showing up in game for me though.

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Mea culpa. I didn't know those were your design @Orlando @Mr. Radpants .... @Gooksta was right, I went off on them thinking they were the default. It's the mono-color and the play on stereotypic Irishness that kicked my reflexes. I didn't even know I was annoyed by it until you mentioned how nice the Moscow and Tulips threads look. My bad.

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
player_11120.png

News article on the Bing Liu trade got me reflecting on the connections between Berlin unis and Russia.
- Russia had a Bear Bomber (TU-95) widely used during the Cold War.
- Bear is also symbol for Russia.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
They just don't look that great. Better than the OOTP generated ones for sure though.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
What's the difference between that and the game generated ones you already have?

Gooksta

BeSaOzd.png

You see where it says "save jersey"? Do that and then give me that file, this won't work.
Uhh ok.. it saves directly to a game folder in my ootp game.. it looks that way in the folder. But i can get you the imgur link.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
idk if we just downloaded a different program but mine only saves the jersey file and not a screen cap of the program. Search for jerseys_KW_Home.png

Gooksta

I think ill play around with it more and try for better looking jerseys.. i just made something quick last night

Gooksta

doesnt give me option to load em to my team, though.. something about facegen not being on my cpe or fictional faces not being accepted.. which isnt the case.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Now isn't the time to ask for this stuff, I'm not messing with OOTP at all right now. Orlando can do it if he wants.