• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
They're recovering better than earlier but I know they're going to get hit with a big open 3 at some point. Idk if it is communication or if they're running a defense with a lot of switching but they keep getting into scramble mode. From what I've seen watching them a small amount this year they communicate really well so maybe it's a defense that they haven't run a whole lot.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Spangler has played like shit since the second OSU game, and really, that's been his only good game the second half of the season.

mcnoles

CeCf41bXEAAaovz.jpg

Tailback U

Fun tourney but just like last year, college bball is so sloppy. Obviously I'm spoiled since I only watch the Warriors play but these guys rarely ever make 2 free throws in a row even.

And that NOrthern Iowa ending...good lord.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
lmao @ A&M point guard's hair and beard. Just give it up man. You were destined to be a hairless pale guy.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I guess I'll just go along with the script. I have no idea what the outrage is over

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I guess I'll just go along with the script. I have no idea what the outrage is over

I think it's the fact that the tweeter is requiring you to do something when someone tells you that the nba is better than college.

I mean, I don't want to have to go find the clip of the last 44 seconds of that game. By the way. He doesn't specify which game. Very lax on details. I think that's why it is worst tweet of all time.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I don't even get what they're so insecure about. I mean look at this forum, clearly nobody gives a shit about college basketball until March. I'm not the CAWLIDGE guy I once was but March Madness vs NBA regular season is not even close. And no shit it's not the same quality, these kids aren't paid 13 mil a year.

Brick

it's like @DeadMan and tiger woods. WHEN MA'KIDS GROW UP I WANT TO TELL THEM WHERE I WAS WHEN THE BEST PLAYA IN THE WORLD MADE TEH GAME WINNIGN SHOT

i only watch the best product.

weird

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think it's the fact that the tweeter is requiring you to do something when someone tells you that the nba is better than college.

I mean, I don't want to have to go find the clip of the last 44 seconds of that game. By the way. He doesn't specify which game. Very lax on details. I think that's why it is worst tweet of all time.

OF ALL TIME, CRAIG

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
The tournament is awesome for the most part, even if the majority of college teams can't run a simple offense or make easy shots. It often makes for ugly, unentertaining basketball. In that respect, the NBA is better, even though the regular season is too long. The NBA also has RUSS, so there is that.

I also think college would benefit from going to quarters (10 or 12 minutes), upping the foul-out to 6 instead of 5, and doing away with the 1-and-1 and possession arrow. 20-minute halves is so outdated and makes the game seem longer than it is.

Go Buddy.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Make the court larger too. Or ban zone defense. One or the other. Watching a college game with a team running zone defense and the ball goes into the low post, guys converge on him like a video on Worldsdtar.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I dont see how quarters really do anything besides give another 2 opportunities a game for someone to sit on the ball for 30 seconds and throw up some awful shot before the buzzer. Id rather them just sit on it for 30 seconds and throw up some awful shot that someone can rebound to do it again.

I also dont see the need for 6 fouls in 40 minute game. I am for giving everyone who hasnt fouled out an extra foul in OT tho.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I dont see how quarters really do anything besides give another 2 opportunities a game for someone to sit on the ball for 30 seconds and throw up some awful shot before the buzzer. Id rather them just sit on it for 30 seconds and throw up some awful shot that someone can rebound to do it again.

I also dont see the need for 6 fouls in 40 minute game. I am for giving everyone who hasnt fouled out an extra foul in OT tho.
They already play roughly 5 fifs then halftime then 5 mo fifs. 10 tenths. It's basically a quarter type TO every 4 min. Unless they changed it to 5m, I'm not positive. We had 4 min official TOs in D2.