• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Tournament - South Region Discussion

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I like to imagine an entourage of Enterprise bros in their work attire at the bar hitting on chicks. "Yeah, we'll pick you up".

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
All of Maryland is the worst. Thank the lawd there are 0 Maryland teams represented this year. Cosmic vindication for their terrible drivers and state in general

Wop Genius

Yup. God hopes the jays take down those facking ass neon jersey fag ass Baylor fist fuckers.

Good thing if that the Jays will be the home team so no highlighter jerseys.

So glad I didn't stay for the Iowa State game (though they are in a battle) because I got to witness the Lumberjack victory.

Good stories from SA I need to share later doe. That UNC vs Providence game was sweet.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I like to imagine an entourage of Enterprise bros in their work attire at the bar hitting on chicks. "Yeah, we'll pick you up".

I like to imagine there's like 10 of them and at lunch they play choose ur sport pick-up games, and everyone hates the asshole who ran hurdles in college.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Sucks for VCU they had to a 12 seed who is freaking 31-2 who hasn't lost since November in the first round...

I know they haven't played anyone good but damn you think that gets you better than a 12 seed.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That's why I picked them without knowing anything about college bball. 32-2? done deal. At least in the first round

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Just wondering if you knew since tulsa is playing more like kansas than a mid major

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
sad_bear_500.jpg

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
My head tells me UCLA is gonna pull away within the last 10 minutes of the game.

But my heart is telling me there's going to be a metallic whirlwind of pain delivered to Westwood

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
My head tells me UCLA is gonna pull away within the last 10 minutes of the game.

But my heart is telling me there's going to be a metallic whirlwind of pain delivered to Westwood

This is me. Hope for the best, expect the worst. After seeing tulsa play for a half, they're going to have to get lucky to win. Good thing for them luck is in the air this tournament

bruin

shooting 38%

refs baffled by Kyle Anderson's strides so they call traveling.

alford looked pissed.

/6pounds beer

ain't no thing but a chicken wing on a string