Whenever I come back, I'm reimplementing this. I consistently had better chances by playing this style and keeping the other offense off the field.
- FB Load Option with 3 WR was consistently a big gainer.
- FB Cntr was there for the QB, but to "muddy" to pitch (even when I should have)
- Midline is money as always
- Quick option is also solid
- Speed Option almost never works for me. Hate how the QB takes a couple steps back before he takes off.
- Believe or not there are a lot of good playaction passes out of Wishbone Tight. Including a nasty throwback screen.
- WR blocking is still awful. Really doesn't make much sense pitch most times even when you are supposed to. Contemplating benching my WRs for TEs, but then again you need them when you play users and have to pass a lot.
All in all it's still a fun offense, but not as fun as it could be with all problems with audible and blocking logic. I'm still going to run it because I have to switch things up every couple of years to keep things fresh. If you ever get time the new Ivy League is 10 passing accuracy.