• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Playoffs and Bowels Thread

Brick

nothing will ever top that opening playoff year

Oregon-Florida-State-Jameis-Winston-fumble-X159101_TK1_1918.jpg
BAKER and
nothing will ever top that opening playoff year

Oregon-Florida-State-Jameis-Winston-fumble-X159101_TK1_1918.jpg
BAKER getting humbled last year came close.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lmao "right now notre dame being dominated by backups"

Too bad this game came so long after I was devoting all of my energy to rooting against ND

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Should have picked Georgia, tosu or UCf. Anyone but nd. Every single non Nd homer knew they couldn’t hang and we supposed to pick the best 4 teams.

Eye test mother fuckers.

I mean, we used to talk in circles for days about this on here, but it's pretty fucking clear to me that ND is living off their successes from 75 years ago at this point and is probably a 9-3 ceiling team in just about any conference worth a shit.

An undefeated ND season needs to be treated like a similar season from UCF or Boise, and not treated like one from Clemson or Bama

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lol this ref looks like fuckin humpty dumpty

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
At least bammer ou should be entertaining.

Turned down free tix to titans game tomorrow night too. Not really wanting to watch Luck vs blabbert while mariota rubs his clit on the sidelines.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
What’s worse - Notre Lame getting in the playoffs or these two shitty commercials (teach for AmeriKKKa, No Shit Sherlock) being played ever four minutes.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
I still vote for a 12 team playoff with the top 4 getting 1st round byes.

Undefeated ND is always getting in the playoff. Making that not happen is a fucking fantasy. The best we can do is expand the playoff so it doesn't matter.

#9 Washington vs. #8 UCF, winner vs. #1 Alabama
#10 Florida vs. #7 Michigan, winner vs. #2 Clemson
#11 LSU vs. #6 Ohio State, winner vs. #3 Notre Dame
#12 Penn State vs. #5 Georgia, winner vs. #4 Oklahoma

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
If UCF goes 17-0 and ends the season beating Washington, Alabama, Oklahoma, and Clemson, is anybody going to dispute their title?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Errybody Tom bout Tua being healthy or not. Is it going to matter? Bammer gonna have rushing yards out the wazoo. I mean that D is just lol.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Errybody Tom bout Tua being healthy or not. Is it going to matter? Bammer gonna have rushing yards out the wazoo. I mean that D is just lol.

If they just run the ball they'll win easily. Keep OU's offense off the field. Tua/Hurts shouldn't have 20 pass attempts.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I like it, let's assume chalk in the play-ins and do lines @TonyGin&Juice

UCF-Alabama (Bama by 21)
Michigan-Clemson (Clemson by 21)
Ohio State-Notre Dame (Ohio State by 14)
Georgia-Oklahoma (OU by 3)

All this really does is postpone the inevitable, which in this case is OU-Bama and Clemson-OSU/ND, which we already have. Those play-in games are pretty decent, though, even if none of them is going to ever make the final, IMO. I don't see someone like Washington getting hot and beating UCF-Alabama-Clemson in consecutive weeks.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hot and humid and all the Bama fans there wearing blazers lol

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I still vote for a 12 team playoff with the top 4 getting 1st round byes.

Undefeated ND is always getting in the playoff. Making that not happen is a fucking fantasy. The best we can do is expand the playoff so it doesn't matter.

#9 Washington vs. #8 UCF, winner vs. #1 Alabama
#10 Florida vs. #7 Michigan, winner vs. #2 Clemson
#11 LSU vs. #6 Ohio State, winner vs. #3 Notre Dame
#12 Penn State vs. #5 Georgia, winner vs. #4 Oklahoma

Just force Notre Lame to join the shitass ACC (send Pissburgh to the MAC) and the problem of them being undefeated/not playing in a CCG is solved.