• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Shampship Week Thread brought to you by Crootin shoes

Brick

Wisconsin players are from the Sim. Some white try-hard D guy named Van Ginkel, a left handed twink QB with an unathletic last name, and a racially ambiguous TE with 8 fingers.

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
Wisconsin players are from the Sim. Some white try-hard D guy named Van Ginkel, a left handed twink QB with an unathletic last name, and a racially ambiguous TE with 8 fingers.

Don't forget the 250lb Brazilian kicker

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
The best Wisconsin team of my lifetime was that team De'Anthony Thomas ran past like they were stuck in mud, and nothing will ever change with these goobs

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Has any announcer ever advocated to go for it on 4th and 1? It’s kryptonite to these mongs

Brick

Man Urban really is gonna die on the sidelines. I get heart palpitations every time they cut to him stressing out.

CJ_24

Tropical Depression Miami

DQDk1G5W4AI3EKK.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bring in car sales 2. Barrett sucksssss

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Manny diaz shook.

Gonna go watch Wind River. SEC gon get 2 teams in. Can't wait to hear the crying. Especially from tOSU who benefitted from it last year.

Lightningwar

Administrator
So when Miami doesnt generate +4 turnover margin a game they are very avg. If Clemson turned on the jets this could be like the last time they met.

Wolfman21

That fucking golden state warriors commercial that comes on during every commercial break is gonna make me break my tv.

"Errbody say waryers..waaaaarrrryerrrrs"

CJ_24

Why is there only one dude fixing the turf? Is there no one else in that stadium that spread dirt evenly over turf?

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
In what world will just kind of picking at the turf fix a tear? Come on...