• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The Accounting Class

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I think that rule is better, @OU11

I've only done this with pitchers, I didn't have any position players worth extending, lol. You mentioned it's worse with position players.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think that rule is better, @OU11

I've only done this with pitchers, I didn't have any position players worth extending, lol. You mentioned it's worse with position players.

Well it's just a bad time with most players honestly, that's why I wanted to curtail the exploitation. Usually rookies in their first year struggle a lot, then they find their groove in their second year and that's when their arb rises. Guti is a great example of someone I could buy out super cheap if I could extend him for 8-10 years. That's why the rule is there.

I understand the problems small budgets have and this would help while you're building while still making you pay up after that first contract when you'd likely start to compete. If you're any type of good you'll make over $110M, cutting you off from this welfare program.

ZackMills

Have mercy
You don't have to, I know how unnecessary it is but we have to cater to everyone. Otherwise Rad and Zack just spam threads with tears.

Bud+Selig+-+ology.jpg

What you proposed works for me.