• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

the NHL Thread

I don't think he's been that bad. Games 2 and 3 he was great. I think the team as a whole has been dreadful the entire time. The majority of the goals he's let in haven't been where he flubbed it or it squeezed through or he didn't seal a post.(Previous 2 years say hi) It's wide open guys on the back post or slot with 2-5 Preds just hanging out. It'd have been nice if he came up with a save early in game 4 but it also would have been nice if the team around him didn't take 4 penalties to start the game. I have a hard time singling out Rinne when the team has been so bad. How about convert a power play once. Or Ekholm not go to the box 3 times a night. Or tie up a stick once in a while. For them to be ahead right now you'd be asking Rinne to steal every game. And they are because they've been shit.