• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@Yankee151 what do you want for the 2B named Motka Adashik? I'll go ahead and offer a 2nd or take a look at my system if you'd prefer something instead we can discuss.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The going rate is apparently me giving you a prospect!

LEMONS too expensive? What if I packaged stuff with Adashik for Lemons?

I traded a 3rd for him last year, and he's mostly the same player, so I'd only ask for a 3rd. I don't really have a spot for him since I'm planning on trying to win 8 golden wizards next year and Pedro Perez and BYRON GREER have the 1B and DH spots on lock.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The WBL is a strange place, man.

I'm fine with trading Lemons for Adashik straight up, because I'd like to see Lemons play and he's probably blocked/Bullpen for me right now.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I may end picking up a FA starter, so if Gutierrez starting is vital, we can wait for a few sims

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Not vital, but he could help someone out. I'm rolling with Courinho/Park until Bainton is ready so there isn't really an opportunity for him here.

Soonerfan09

Moon-soo & Liquidator?
That’s a fair offer given Bolgheri’s ability. I don’t want to give up Henk (I think he’s going to be really good), and I’m not sure if I want to take on his contract yet. I’ll get back to you after FA if he’s still available.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
That’s a fair offer given Bolgheri’s ability. I don’t want to give up Henk (I think he’s going to be really good), and I’m not sure if I want to take on his contract yet. I’ll get back to you after FA if he’s still available.

No problem. Henk seemed like a roll of the dice on whether he'd meet that stuff potential, but I'm interested in the dumb Korean guy for sure.

Also- it's only one year guaranteed on his contract. He's got an arb year after that.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Hi, I’m in the market for actual front line starters (1-3 slots on a good team) and a defensive focused catcher with a decent bat (50 contact)

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'll take Adashik back as part of a 3 way for Gutierrez. I dont think hes that abysmal and also I'm not signing FAs

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Who wants to cockbuster? I'm willing to deal one of my EliTe SP. Need some prospects.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
ULMC.gif
FLEECE ALERT
ULMC.gif
FLEECE ALERT
ULMC.gif
FLEECE ALERT
ULMC.gif
FLEECE ALERT
ULMC.gif
FLEECE ALERT
ULMC.gif
FLEECE ALERT
ULMC.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Should I pull out the fleece alerts when I acquired Vreke from Doh and won two titles?