• Attention visitors:

Registration has been disabled due to the sheer number of bots signing up for nonsense accounts. IF YOU ARE A WORLD LEADER, email utopiasreg@gmail.com and request an account. Just give me your account name and I will create one for you and send you the initial password.

Trade Wars Discussion

Wolfman21

also, two way sensation Abdul Hasib bin wakil could be moved. If you are in need for a really good SP and a 1B for 90 games per season...hit me up. Hes on a good contract as well.

TonyGin&Juice

Come into my healing basement.
muwaffaq got a weird career. Has a 4.4 WAR season, a 3.0 WAR season and then every other season of his career he couldn't even get above 1 WAR
Normally on the GG awards I look at the ZR and then, if some are close (like a lot of RF/LF) I go with whoever had the most WAR. Muwaffaq is a guy I really thought would be a decent enough hitter where I could use him to spell the BUMS I have in the OF and still put up positive WAR and elite defense. Instead he's an elite defensive corner outfielder but his hitting is dead. Reminds me a lot of Roger Bernadina from the pre-winning Nats days @Mr. Radpants @jdlikewhoa

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Better hope Gustavo uses that opt out (which would mean he's ARB eligible but even then you can non-tender him)...