• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trading Block - FIRST POST

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I can't believe ur paying him $10m

Considering I was begging people to send me salary dumps in the offseason and nobody seemed interested I had to waste my owners money on something and ol' Sugar Bear has actually not been a terrible investment. Look at the lottery tickets I got for the minimal money I spent on Seguin and Kidwell. If someone sends me a guy for Roviva that ends up being an ok BP piece down the road that's money well spent. Besides, signing him gave me a not insignificant FI and ticket sales bump.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
looking for:

SP -- solid #3 type doesn't have to be dominant #1
back up C
LF/RF

Actually kinda prefer rentals... have tons of prospect, 4th overall, 13th overall picks, some good young bats.... flece me.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
looking for:

back up C
LF/RF

Actually kinda prefer rentals... have tons of prospect, 4th overall, 13th overall picks, some good young bats.... flece me.

I got some guys you might be interested in:
  • Jorgé Cassar RF (WBL): Can play all three OF positions (80 at LF and RF, 60 at CF), is a very good base runner, and has done very well in his limit role this season (344/371/419 in 100 PA) Traded to PREFERRED TRADING PARTNER @Mr. Radpants
  • Arthur Mwangata LF (WBL): Not great D and not having a good season but I just signed him recently so could just be rusty. Pretty cheap (~$1.5M) and is still passable as a hitter according to OSA but can't hit lefties at all so he's a platoon guy.
  • Walter Seguin DH (WBL): Signed for the FI bump.
  • Lance Hammond LF/RF/1B: Dude has zero power but surprisingly has hit lefties really well this season (435/471/522 in 51 PA). On a very cheap contract (<$1M) this year and next.
  • Freek Schneider C (WBL): I'm in full Hanrahan Gimez mode so I'm sticking with clubhouse cancer Nicky Suter until the bitter end so if you're interested in getting Freek back (that D is legit babby) hit me up.
  • Jose "Spider" Bernal SP (WBL): I've been debating extending him since he's done very well this year for me despite playing in a bandbox but if you're interested he's still very cheap. The HRs are inflated because of the park factors but he ain't been bad as a starter for my awful WBL team this season.

Last edited:

doh

looking for:

back up C
LF/RF

Just want a back up C now...

doh

Actually my bullpen is going to shit.... another arm or two would be good.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I'd like a young WBL/WBL-ready 2B/SS/3B. I have the 1-1 to move along with my first in a deep draft and some other prospects.