• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trading Block - FIRST POST

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
1-11, 1-whatever, Zak Hebditch, naming rights to my Rookie League team

No thanks, 1-1 I can get a guy to build around on the offchance some of these BUMS I've drafted pan out. Picks beyond 1-1 are just lottery tickets and more of bad doesn't help me since the road to AAA is filled with 1sts that couldn't make it out of AA.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
No thanks, 1-1 I can get a guy to build around on the offchance some of these BUMS I've drafted pan out. Picks beyond 1-1 are just lottery tickets and more of bad doesn't help me since the road to AAA is filled with 1sts that couldn't make it out of AA.
Not in this draft.

TonyGin&Juice

@OU11 I'm not seeing a counter to QUAL's [pending] 1-1 and a sack of bums offer. Sounded like you had something in mind so let's hear it boss. Ain't no messages in my PM folder and I'm about to go outside and crank "Sign o' the Times" while I shoot some smack so you better hurry.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@OU11 I'm not seeing a counter to QUAL's [pending] 1-1 and a sack of bums offer. Sounded like you had something in mind so let's hear it boss. Ain't no messages in my PM folder and I'm about to go outside and crank "Sign o' the Times" while I shoot some smack so you better hurry.
Lol, I'll pass if you're going down this road

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
You already know what it is but if you're going to go the extra mile to be difficult or if you've forgotten the whole conversation from yesterday then he's too much work for me

TonyGin&Juice

You already know what it is but if you're going to go the extra mile to be difficult or if you've forgotten the whole conversation from yesterday then he's too much work for me

It's not a bad offer but those guys would be a lateral move.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It's not a bad offer but those guys would be a lateral move.
If you say so, it would actually be a huge step down for me from a production standpoint. Guessing you view it as lateral because you dont have the prospects ready to join them. I'm out then, i wouldnt have done those two for him straight up anyway

TonyGin&Juice

If you say so, it would actually be a huge step down for me from a production standpoint. Guessing you view it as lateral because you dont have the prospects ready to join them. I'm out then, i wouldnt have done those two for him straight up anyway

Right, it's Ploeg, Blanks, and the Bums. Now it's just Ploeg and the Bums.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Anyone want a MIF? I have like two extra right now. Would like a LOOGY or a good OF or good RP.

Lloyd Carr

I still have some guys on my wbl roster that might be of service to some of youll

send me ur picks and prospects

TonyGin&Juice

Blanks trade nice for both parties.

I hated to trade him but it's obvious this rebuild needs a lot more time (probably 2-3 more seasons). Fan Interest didn't decrease that much but this team has been awful this season. The disappointing mediocrity of last season would be preferable to the sack of poop this season has been.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I hated to trade him

NQHKSVE.gif

TonyGin&Juice

I totally did. Ol' QUAL thought I was just fucking around and trolling him when in reality I knew if I moved Blanks it'd be Absolute Shit City for the next 4-6 seasons instead Diluted Shit City. But looking at the talent I have in the minors (which OSA believes is middling at best) and the budget moving him was really the only move I could make. Hated to see him go but I have a feeling my ol' PREFERRED TRADING PARTNER @Yankee151 might have a fire sale soon and I can get the OG Rocky back.

Maybe, maybe not. Regardless, I'm taking Gold Mine with 1-1 and not fucking up his development. Whether the OOTP GODZ or the Os destroy him is outta my control.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Guia still available if anyone wants him. Just lemme know if you're interested and if there are any untradables to save us time.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
SP Kiefer Schmitt

He won't sign an extension with me, or maybe anyone, so I'm willing to do a conditional deal if anyone wants to rent him for the home stretch.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Anyone want a MIF? I have like two extra right now. Would like a LOOGY or a good OF or good RP.
Last call-- wish list:

-- LOOGY
-- Good RP
-- Back up catcher (good defensively heavy preference)
-- Gr8 RF (mine is OK but an upgrade would be a huge help)