• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Video Diary of FIFA Manager Bhurst99

bhurst99

liverpoolpregameseven_zpsd317e4a4.png

Lots of angry players this week. Agger has played well for us. He's not going anywhere. We're not that deep on defense since our new acquisition Rolando is playing like garbage and Carragher is so old he needs a wheelchair to roll around the pitch. Kelly hasn't been impressive. If anything this is an area we need to shore up in the January transfer window. We're leaking goals like crazy and only Reina has saved us from dropping more points.

bhurst99

Despite our 1-1-1 record and the fact we've allowed more goals than we've scored, we're still in position to advance from our Europa League group. Here's a complete look at all the group standings after three of six games.

eurostandings3_zps4de70034.png

bhurst99

capitalonemancitypreview2_zpsc3fe0739.png

That's right I went out and criticized Manchester City before the game. I need to throw them off their game. Hopefully, it won't backfire.

bhurst99

liverpoolagger_zpsb39ff379.png

It's not easy to prepare for our next Europa League game with other teams trying to swoop in and take one of our higgest rated defenders.

We're not moving him. He played well against Everton. Now buzz off

bhurst99

livernovember_zps9c0e7c3d.png

Here's our schedule for the month of November. It doesn't look too busy now that we're out of the Capital One Cup.

It starts with a Europa League game then league games against Newcastle and Wigan. There's a domestic break as the English national team plays a couple of friendlies.

We finish the month with some tougher matches against Chelsea and Swansea City before finishing it off with another Europa League match.

All in all not too intimidating a month.

ZeekLTK

Hey, what do you use to record? I used to use the Dazzle but now I have an HDTV and the Dazzle doesn't work with that. :/

bhurst99

reinaafternewcastle_zps92f89cd8.png

Reina's been great so far. I'm not sure I like his giant ego but he's been terrific. I can't blame him for having just one clean sheet since I'm a terrible defensive player.

bhurst99

englandinjury_zps1c61881d.png

Time to switch gears and prepare for a pair of friendlies as England's manager. We play Chile and Cameroon and just got the news number one keeper Joe Hart is out. Might not be such a bad thing after he allowed three goals to lowly Austria. Ben Foster will get the nod in net.