• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Video Diary of FIFA Manager Bhurst99

bhurst99

It's time for our first FA Cup game against Gillingham. Here's a look at all the third round matches

facuproundthree_zpsf23edc2b.png

Here are the results of the earlier rounds

facupround2_zps50a34035.png

facupfirstround_zps4d205715.png

bhurst99

facupround3results_zps89179526.png

I'm surprised Manchester United and Chelsea need replays.

United is my next opponent and I kind of wish I had faced a tougher opponent before dealing with them because you know my Xbox 360 controller skills are going to be lax after such a walkover.

bhurst99

liverskrtelcomplaint_zps25f55aa0.png

Isn't the timing of this demand just wonderful?!? Agger wants out and now Skrtel is demanding a raise. I can't afford to lose another defender with a 80 overall rating. We'll try to stall dealing with this until after the transfer window is closed. I need the salary flexibility to sign other players.

bhurst99

interestedplayers_zpsfb95bd11.png

We make three transfer bids. We bid for Barcelona's Montoya who is only 21 because he could be great.

We also bid for two aging players because we want to win the title this year. We think they still have enough in the tank to help us this year. Probably not going to get Luisao with that low bid.

bhurst99

scoutjan_zps7853e16f.png

Well, I really didn't care to hear from my scout right now in the middle of the transfer window but he didn't get that memo.

Sure keeping scout those kids.

bhurst99

liverupforauction_zpsc563d7ee.png

Time to show Cole (CAM-78, age 31) the door.

Yesil needs playing time (ST-67, age 18) to develop. He's not going to get that here.

bhurst99

livermanu_zps0ad9ceaa.png

It isn't ideal to have faced Gillingham before facing Man United because you know I am going to be a bit rusty after such an easy game. United is in first place; my Liverpool is in third place.

Unfortunately, Samuel isn't available for this game.

bhurst99

liverinjuriesafter22_zpsedb795ef.png

We really didn't need that Skrtel injury. Too bad about Downing. He had scored a goal last game and looked dangerous all night.

bhurst99

liversamuel_zps840a5dec.png

We play last place Norwich City next so that's a good time to get our new signing into the lineup. I expect we'll see Varane as well.

bhurst99

liverjohnsoninjury_zps773a1560.png

Another day, another injury. Our defense is a mess. We're going to need to go on a scoring spree to balance all the goals we're going to allow.

bhurst99

It's FA Cup time. Time for the fourth round. Here's a look at how the third round replays went

liverfacup3rdreplay_zpsc69c0b2a.png

We have an easy draw against Blackpool. Should be an easy win.

liverfacup4sked_zpsce71873f.png

bhurst99

liverwalterinjury_zps35c98d68.png

What an enormous waste of money. He hasn't been with the team for even two weeks and now he's out for most of the season.

I'm going to have to scramble to replace him before the transfer window closes. The defense is in complete disarray.

bhurst99

livernestadef_zps5685b518.png

I completely screwed up. I wanted to offer him a one-year deal and instead gave him three years. Since my wage budget was only $46,000, I had room for his $30,000 demand. Most quality defenders want more than I had left in the wage kitty so I thought why not bring him in for one year? His agent must have conned me into giving him three-years.

So you get the unlikely result of a MLS player going to Liverpool. And a 36-year old one at that.

bhurst99

transferdeals_zpsb7aa1606.png

The Transfer deadline has come and passed. Here's a look at some of the deals. I should have done a better job of keeping track of them because I think I missed some.

bhurst99

febcalendar_zpsced71301.png

It's February and time to put Liverpool's troubles behind me. It's back to World Cup qualifying games with England. We have a couple of home qualifiers with the first one being the toughest against a stingy Switzerland.

After that we have our home-and-home Euro League match up against Inter Milan. We're really going to have to get it together for those two games.

Sandwiched between those two Euro games is a FA Cup tie against Aston Villa on Feb. 17.

Only one league game this month right at the end of the calendar against Swansea City.