• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 10 Thread

DanishDonut0

Just call him fat and move on, @bruin.

So, how is Oregon up 31-10 on Cal. I think that game was 10-0 at one point. How did that happen?

I turned the game on at 10-0 and Oregon has looked like the old Oregon since. Goff had Cal inside the 15 with 9 seconds left and a timeout and he sat in the pocket for 8 seconds :thumbsup:

Wolfman21

So this fuck:

i

builds LEGO versions of Big Ten Stadiums as you can see them holding in the above picture...

yet, by reading his tweets, he talks like hes some midwestern version of an @Reel black guy. I wanna punch his fucking glasses off.

jobob 5.0

I Am Reborn
Agreed 100%, too bad Okie Lite is about to lose to Iowa State.
Haha, my bad thought you said they beat TCU this week. I only got to watch Bama/LSU today.

Oh well, if you were in the SEC you'd be getting a sweet bye or playing your 2nd 1AA team right about now.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Haha, my bad thought you said they beat TCU this week. I only got to watch Bama/LSU today.

Oh well, if you were in the SEC you'd be getting a sweet bye or playing your 2nd 1AA team right about now.
:laughing:

They did, in a blowout. Bout to go to Ames and lose tho. Just bracing myself.

Brick

fucking braxton miller should have come to oregon. they would hace never had to pass this year. ive enjoyed adams but wish he had moar mobility.

excited for oregon @ furd next week, but probably doesnt mean anything but shitty bowl positioning because i see no way furd loses to cal. should be a good game next week.

praying for shitty hogan to show up.

Bdub

Utah lost another safety at UDub. Now 3 of their starters on the Dline and both starting safeties are out. Not sure Utah can stop UCLA with their second string defense.

bruin

Utah lost another safety at UDub. Now 3 of their starters on the Dline and both starting safeties are out. Not sure Utah can stop UCLA with their second string defense.

Bruins are pretty depleted on defense too. Don't think Perkins is all the way healthy as well.

I'm worried about Wazzu. Almost would rather play that game in Pullman, seriously.

Bdub

Bruins are pretty depleted on defense too. Don't think Perkins is all the way healthy as well.

I'm worried about Wazzu. Almost would rather play that game in Pullman, seriously.
UCLA has a much better offense than the Utes so probably have some kind of advantage there. Utah will probably try to put a ton of pressure on Rosen and force some mistakes.

Wazzu is scary. First time I have been glad to avoid them.

nofx94

Y'all kept bringing up LSU's "shitty black quarterback" like it'd be better for them to have a shitty white quarterback.

I guess they couldn't win even with Fournette. That should throw a wrench in the Heisman race, I guess. Boykin shitting the bed won't help him either. So it'll be Dalvin Cook, Watson, and who else? Prescott?

The FSU-Clemson game was so much better than LSU-Bama. Pretty sure Bama is the best in the land. And they're in the driver's seat in the SECW with Miss losing to fucking Arkansas.

LSU was overrated, but I wonder if they'll lose again.

Been a good season.

bruin

I guess they couldn't win even with Fournette. That should throw a wrench in the Heisman race, I guess. Boykin shitting the bed won't help him either. So it'll be Dalvin Cook, Watson, and who else? Prescott?

It'd be McCaffrey's to lose if he played anywhere else but Stanford.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Henry has more yards than Cook, plays in a better league, and is on a better team. As does Zeke Elliott. Cook's not in it.

nofx94

It'd be McCaffrey's to lose if he played anywhere else but Stanford.
Ya he's a goon. But like Dak getting surprisingly little coverage. It surprises me with Stanford on account of Andrew Luck and Jim Plunkett. Maybe they just decided not to work on a campaign.

I just remembered Bama blocking that XP last night. That was wild.

nofx94

Henry has more yards than Cook, plays in a better league, and is on a better team. As does Zeke Elliott. Cook's not in it.
Not at all in it? I mean, they usually invite five finalists, right? I guess they could do three but I feel like it'd be fair to have him there.

Brick

id take booker over henry, ugh.

freeman
cook
fournette
booker
elliotttt
mcwhitey

all betta.

DanishDonut0

Ya he's a goon. But like Dak getting surprisingly little coverage. It surprises me with Stanford on account of Andrew Luck and Jim Plunkett. Maybe they just decided not to work on a campaign.

I just remembered Bama blocking that XP last night. That was wild.

lol stupidest thing ever.

I love that a player's performance isn't good enough to get them noticed. NEEDS MORE TWEETS AND ######s

Lightningwar

Administrator
Cook is on a team that at best will finish 10-2. And he has missed 1.75 games. His Heisman invite this year died at GT imo.