• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 12 presented by Bmack freezes to death or drives off the side of a mountain

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
gonna be cold as balls too

can we please just win so ESPN can talk about why we need to be ranked outside the top 10 at 9-1

Then I have to drive to Cleveland on Sunday then back to Pittsburgh that night...it gets fucking dark at 5pm there?!?!? How do these fucking people live!? Then I drive from Pitt to southern West Virginia Monday. Some calamity must befall me. Oh well. I've lived a good life. My only regret is mmack will be with me to die this horrible death. Sorry buddy.

Btw there is video of mmack saying ."when you are autistic they just let you do anything...grab em by the knee leg." He could of been president....

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Then I have to drive to Cleveland on Sunday then back to Pittsburgh that night...it gets fucking dark at 5pm there?!?!? How do these fucking people live!? Then I drive from Pitt to southern West Virginia Monday. Some calamity must befall me. Oh well. I've lived a good life. My only regret is mmack will be with me to die this horrible death. Sorry buddy.

Btw there is video of mmack saying ."when you are autistic they just let you do anything...grab em by the knee leg." He could of been president....
If you figure it out, let me know...

IMG_0047.PNG IMG_0048.PNG

Z93uwT.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bmack are you taking 68? If so, my pary are with you. That thing is a deathtrap.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm taking one week off my footbaw boycott to attend the last home game at Hughes Stadium because ma'wife got me all nostalgic. Got the tickets/parking pass for free from a disgruntled season ticket holder, so at least I don't have to pay to watch shitty footbaw. I'll be sure to keep ya'll up to date on the CSU bid for some shitty bowl game.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Speaking of CSU, looking at the stats from the air force game I notice Timothy Mcvey rushed for about 300 yards and 4 TDs against them. Born a few months before the Oklahoma City bombing (I looked this up to see if some trog parent named a kid in homage to Timothy McVeigh). Obviously the last name is spelled differently, but I think I'd just rename my kid if something like that happened.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/3935209/timothy-mcvey

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I'm taking one week off my footbaw boycott to attend the last home game at Hughes Stadium because ma'wife got me all nostalgic. Got the tickets/parking pass for free from a disgruntled season ticket holder, so at least I don't have to pay to watch shitty footbaw. I'll be sure to keep ya'll up to date on the CSU bid for some shitty bowl game.

That 8:15 start time is perfect for the last game at Hughes. All of the alums in the Denver area and their families that want to be there will definitely be able to make it up without any problems!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Oh man, didn't realize it was 8:15pm start. Woof. Well I think I'll just go fishing at Horsetooth all day and then kayak down the side of the dam face and into the stadium.

(lol @ the video title and 1:30 of nothing happening before :09 of action)

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Speight is out for the rest of the year. John O'Korn will be starting. Given what Cardale did with OSU, this means Michigan will roll through the rest of its schedule and win the national title, right?

Right?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Speight is out for the rest of the year. John O'Korn will be starting. Given what Cardale did with OSU, this means Michigan will roll through the rest of its schedule and win the national title, right?

Right?

<brady-hoke-welp.gif>

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Cupcake Saturday confirmed.

Congrats on backing ass-first into an SEC East title to get demolished by Alabama again @Southpaw
I'm still hoping Mizzou or Vandy will beat us so we can just avoid that nonsense. I'll lose my bet to @Brick, but I don't care.

Definitely not backing in though, you goof. The Vols beat Florida, Georgia and Kentucky. So it ain't backing in if you beat the teams that had a chance instead of your team. Why don't you fags just beat LSU and then it won't matter?

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Either team is backing in with 3 conference losses to get butt raped. I'd honestly prefer Tennessee just take it.

coogrfan

Right?

#OKORN4HEISMAN

:thumbsup:

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
@Bmack been living in South Floria too long thinking 28 degrees is cold. Right @adchester?

Can't wait to watch the CHOKIES find a way to embarrass themselves in South Bend on Saturday. Praise Jebus I'll be sitting at a Golden Corral in Roanoke listening to my dad talk about his latest existentialist crisis instead of watching Brian Kelly shit himself on the sidelines stuffing the inside handoff.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
"Are you ready for some Community College FOOTBALL?!!? An Associate's Degree Party!"

"We gotta get ready, spell everything right! All my GED friends are coming over tonight!"
hqdefault.jpg

"Not sure if GED or good..."
2016 CCCAA Bowl Games
NCFC (non-playoff games)

San Francisco Community College Bowl: Laney @ City College of San Francisco, Saturday, Dec. 3 @ 12 pm
Gridiron Classic Bowl: Siskiyous @ Santa Rosa JC, Saturday, Nov. 19 @ 1 pm
State Center Bowl: Diablo Valley College @ Sacramento City College, Saturday, Nov. 19
American Division Championship Bowl: West Hills-Coalinga @ Shasta, Saturday, Nov. 19 @ 1 pm
Living Breath Foundation Bowl: Los Medanos vs. Monterey Peninsula, Saturday, Nov. 26 @ 1 pm @ Salinas [Rabo Bank Stadium]
The Stadium-76 Bowl: Hartnell College @ Merced College, Friday, Nov. 18 @ 6 pm
NCFC (bowl games)
NorCal Classic Bowl: College of San Mateo @ Butte College, Saturday, Nov. 19 @ 12 pm
North State Bowl: Modesto JC @ American River College, Saturday, Nov. 19 @ 6 pm
SCFA (non-playoff games)
Western State Bowl: Bakersfield College @ Long Beach City College, Saturday, Nov. 19 @ 6 pm
Beach Bowl: Moorpark @ Santa Barbara City College, Saturday, Nov. 19 @ 1 pm
Patriotic Bowl: East Los Angeles College @ College of the Desert, Saturday, Nov. 19 @ 6 pm
American Division Championship Bowl: Southwestern College @ LA Valley College, Saturday, Nov. 19 @ 6 pm
Golden State Bowl: College of the Canyons @ Mt. San Antonio College, Saturday, Nov. 19 @ Covina District Field @ 6 pm
High Desert Bowl: Victor Valley College @ Antelope Valley College, Saturday, Nov. 19 @ 4 pm
SCFA (bowl games)
National Bowl: Ventura College @ Fullerton College, Saturday, Nov. 19 @ Yorba Linda High School/Nathan Shapell Stadium @ 1 pm
Southern California Bowl: Saddleback College @ Riverside City College, Saturday, Nov. 19 @ 6 pm
6298622.jpg

Last edited:

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Win out and you'll get close... prolly.

Saw there was a chance of snow Saturday night. Glad I'll be kinda watching it on TV but not really.

This is going to be fucking miserable. I went to target tonight to look for long underwear. Nope not here. what the fuck are those?