• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 12 presented by Bmack freezes to death or drives off the side of a mountain

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
I hear you on this. Well said brother. That shit is so over-hyped. Congrats on being famous for sammiches that are all bread, fries and soggy slaw.

In N Out is jealous of how they skimp on meat.

food-sandwich.png
HYRBo7.png

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
was thinking about it last night

I need to be shit faced for this game because I know Oklahoma is going to bring their annoying fucking band those stupid boomer sooner playing pieces of shit

DADADADADAD DADADADA DADADADA DADADADA, DADADADADA DADADADAD DADADA ADADADADA DAAAAAAAAAAA

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
was thinking about it last night

I need to be shit faced for this game because I know Oklahoma is going to bring their annoying fucking band those stupid boomer sooner playing pieces of shit

DADADADADAD DADADADA DADADADA DADADADA, DADADADADA DADADADAD DADADA ADADADADA DAAAAAAAAAAA

wat? GOAT fight song

j/k it sucks

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
OU has the most annoying band ever. They just play a single note loud noise for like 15 seconds while the other team is on offense. I wanted to punch all those band dorks in their faces as I left the stadium. Just stop.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Ugh, what a shit show. Florida sucks but they might win because of how inept our red zone offense is.

Soonerfan09

What a shitty play call on that two point conversion. I don't mind the decision (although I wouldn't have gone for it), but I don't like the play.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Not sure if I want MSU to pull this out. Sort of think an OSU coming off a loss could be a repeat of last year.