• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 12 presented by Bmack freezes to death or drives off the side of a mountain

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I've been tempted to buy field box seats which would run a little Over 3 grand for my party of 8. But everyone is telling me to embrace the cold experience.

Spend the 3 grand anyway and use the field box just for yourself while everyone else dies from hypothermia.

coogrfan

2dc3ec3532469d5bb34d1fb562d80a0f.jpg

EAT 'EM UP!!! EAT 'EM UP!!! GO COOGS GO!!!

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Seriously though, Louisville, WTF? Even OU's sorry asses put up more of a fight.

In related news, if Houston wins, the Big 12's chances of making the playoff go from 23% to 34%.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Nebraska playing Maryland tomorrow for the first perfect home record in i dunno a while, too bad all the teams at home this year we played were garbo. At least we can take credit for breaking Oregon.

Still an outside shot at the Big ten west if Minnesota knocks off Wisconsin. I don't really feel like watching Nebraska getting pantsed on national TV again tho so kinda impartial on that.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
So the primanti gimmick is to load the sandwich with French fries and cold slaw so they can skimp on the meat?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
So the primanti gimmick is to load the sandwich with French fries and cold slaw so they can skimp on the meat?
I hear you on this. Well said brother. That shit is so over-hyped. Congrats on being famous for sammiches that are all bread, fries and soggy slaw.

In N Out is jealous of how they skimp on meat.

food-sandwich.png

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I hear you on this. Well said brother. That shit is so over-hyped. Congrats on being famous for sammiches that are all bread, fries and soggy slaw.

In N Out is jealous of how they skimp on meat.

food-sandwich.png

The cold slaw wasn't even soggy. That was a pleasant surprise becuz it made it less messy.

It was cold though so it lived up to the name.