• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 13 Presented by FALK

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
@Southpaw

Came from practice, was finna practice in this bitch, to play Vanderbilt on Saturday, cause I really FUCKIN’ hate Vanderbilt, with a FUCKIN’ passion, I can’t stand those bitches, each and every one of them, I don’t give a FUCK, like, FUCK them bitches.
[I’m] trying to come back in this ho, but you got some lyin’-ass coaches, some lyin’-ass, fake-ass, snake-ass coaches, that’s what the fuck wrong with Tennessee nigga. It ain’t nothing to do with no players, nothing to do with no motherfuckin’ injuries niggas, it’s straight fuckin’ coaching nigga. Fuckin’ niggas is some lyin’-ass bitches.
And I’m saving this video nigga I don’t give a FUCK no more nigga, bring us a coaching stff that is honest nigga and will do everything in they power nigga for the fuckin’ kids nigga, for the players nigga. Fuck the paycheck, like, damn this is for us.
But yeah, fuck the coaching staff right now, I don’t give a fuck.

CJ_24

Pitt dominated the line of scrimmage all game. They frequently gained yards 3-4 yards after contact. Mr. Rosier played very poorly (at least 7 overthrows and 4 balls batted at the line of scrimmage that I recall off-hand). Hats off to Pitt, they were the better team by a wide-margin today.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Miami is overrated garbage?

mshckd.gif

CJ_24

That is the third time (from what I can remember) that the Pitt defensive back held the Miami receiver's arm but the official did not call interference. Maybe the refs are positioned where they cannot see it, but damn that is frustrating.

CJ_24

Miami is garbage to anyone who has watched them play

Miami is ranked #2 when they shouldn’t be, i.e. overrated

Not that hard, buddy. Go read some law briefs

The statement was not that Miami is garbage and as such they are overrated. The statement was that they are overrated garbage. Those are two different concepts.

garbage = discarded or useless material.

overrated = to rate, value, or estimate too highly.

Given those definitions, I return to the question: How can useless material be estimated too highly? It is conceptually possible, I suppose, but it does not appear logically intuitive.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
So Arkansas got a targeting penalty on the opening kickoff of the second half and then starts at the 25 anyway because the refs either completely forget to enforce the penalty or asked Arkansas if they wanted to decline the yardage

Wat

DanishDonut0

Watching the UCF-USF game right now, first live game I've seen since Oregon pooped their season away. Don't worry I've seen many extended highlights, shit ten included. But anyways they were showing HOW MUCH THIS STADIUM RUMBLES by placing cups at the feet of the student section. They barely moved :laughing:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Dammit I've been rooting for Miami this year (always nice to have something different in the playoff), but then again this is just about what Mr. New CJ deserves.

UCF would be fun but it'll never happen.

UCF needs to blow the doors off of USF and Memphis to have any shot. Doesn’t look like that’s gonna happen.